Purchasing MSC drink package

CanuckGirl78

I'm trying to purchase the classic drink package for my husband and me. When I click "add to cart" the pop up shows our names and then underneath our names our our children names. The cost that shows up in our cart is just for the 2 of us. When I try to add the soft drink package for our children, again, all four of our names pop up, but the cost reflects a purchase for myself, my husband, and my 5yo son (not my 2yo daughter).

How do I do it so that my husband and I can get the all-inclusive classic package, and my kids can get the unlimited juice package? Or if I purchase the classic package for my husband and me, are my kids' drinks free and I don't have to do anything extra?

*PS: does anyone else get frustrated with the MSC website?? I find it so difficult to find useful info!!

I posted the same situation with the drink packages last night on here in the MSC website thread ...... Same problem as you so you're not the only one ..... It's a joke...... pathetic website.

I saw your post after I posted mine. You'd think the website could handle something as basic as booking a drink package for a family, especially if they force everyone in the cabin to have a package.

I'm trying to purchase the classic drink package for my husband and me. When I click "add to cart" the pop up shows our names and then underneath our names our our children names. The cost that shows up in our cart is just for the 2 of us. When I try to add the soft drink package for our children, again, all four of our names pop up, but the cost reflects a purchase for myself, my husband, and my 5yo son (not my 2yo daughter).

It probably won't show up for your 2yo as the package is only for children aged 3 and up:

This package can be sold only to children 3-11 YEARS who are part of the group/family with all-inclusive package code 534 or 536

I toyed around with the MSC website yesterday for a while and thought it was fine. Perhaps they’re getting bombarded because of all of the interest in the Seaside. OTOH I was trying to check my orders on a popular shopping site last night and couldn’t get it to load. Maybe it’s the season for slow websites, haha. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MSC website is a travesty. From personal experience, the best way to get the drink packages for you and your family would be to phone your TA or PCC and speak to them. Trying to do things via the MSC website will be a continual source of frustration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I understand that part, I just don’t know how to purchase the juice/soft drink package for just my 5yo and purchase the all-inclusive package for my husband and me.

I'm sorry - it wasn't clear in your OP:

When I try to add the soft drink package for our children, again, all four of our names pop up, but the cost reflects a purchase for myself, my husband, and my 5yo son (not my 2yo daughter).

I toyed around with the MSC website yesterday for a while and thought it was fine. Perhaps they’re getting bombarded because of all of the interest in the Seaside. OTOH I was trying to check my orders on a popular shopping site last night and couldn’t get it to load. Maybe it’s the season for slow websites, haha. [emoji16]

I think I need you to perform whatever voodoo you've done on your computer for me. I've tried to log in and finish up purchasing my excursions for three days now. I've tried computers at work and home and have tried very early morning, late afternoon, early evening, and again as early as 4 am. I get the same results every time. It pulls up where you select whether you're wanting to look at drinks, spa, etc and as soon as I click it I get some page that wants me to give them my email for their mailing list. I've given up. I'm just going to call them tomorrow as soon as they're open and get them to do it for me.

I finally got it resolved but it involved two calls to MSC and a call to our travel agent. And then when the MSC agent was helping me, they quoted me $84 for a child’s soft drink/juice package, but thankfully I had recorded before the price was $63, so they honoured it. But at least the packages have been ordered and I got the confirmation!

I finally got it resolved but it involved two calls to MSC and a call to our travel agent. And then when the MSC agent was helping me, they quoted me $84 for a child’s soft drink/juice package, but thankfully I had recorded before the price was $63, so they honoured it. But at least the packages have been ordered and I got the confirmation!

Great news! And did they confirm that your two year old will drink for free, as advertised?

Great news! And did they confirm that your two year old will drink for free, as advertised?

No, they just kept saying they didn’t know why my 2yo wasn’t showing up for the drink package, & I said “maybe because she’s two & her drinks are free?” But they couldn’t confirm and said they weren’t sure.

For the love of God , print out your confirmations ! They can easily disappear again even if you are paid in full ! At least you will have a printed copy to take with you when you board in case a problem pops up !

I have the PDF confirmation saved on my phone and am definitely going to take printouts too!!!