Barcelona-Aerobus reservation

EllieinNJ

• 1 month later...

I would buy the tickets online too. Our first trip the machine was working just fine. Our next trip the machine was not working and you had to pay cash to the attendant. Of course this trip we decided to get Euros at a ATM close to our hotel. We had to go back in the airport to find a ATM and of course there was a long line. We probably wasted an hour getting cash.

Rule 1 that any frequent travel will advise you: when travelling abroad one ALWAYS need to carry some petty cash in the local currency.... "precisely" for these potential first expenses on arrival before one hasn't yet got the chance to exchange in the right place for exchanging -which over here is always a bank branch, especially of CaixaBank or of Banc de Sabadell, over any other choice (ie currency exchange offices). And NEVER exchange in an airport nor in hotels.

If I remember correctly there was also a ticket machine for the bus beside the tourist office.

We always have Euros as we travel frequently in Europe. However, as Enric said it's always a good idea to have some currency of the country you are visiting when you arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums