Seaside COMPLIMENTARY Restaurant options per "MSC for Me" app

girlcoguy

That still doesn't tell us the whole story. The main venue in question is the sports bar which you will find under the bars/lounges tab and it states "kick back with a beer and a snack". The question is what kind of menu do they offer and is it complimentary or not.....

On another site a woman who is currently on the ship said today that there is food in the Sports Bar for a fee but that nachos are free. I'm still not fully convinced either way. In all the many pics and videos I've seen of the sports bar I've never seen food, and the pics of the seaside dailies do not list it as a venue serving food. I wonder if this is one of those things they are trying once they get to Miami.

On another site a woman who is currently on the ship said today that there is food in the Sports Bar for a fee but that nachos are free. I'm still not fully convinced either way. In all the many pics and videos I've seen of the sports bar I've never seen food, and the pics of the seaside dailies do not list it as a venue serving food. I wonder if this is one of those things they are trying once they get to Miami.

Can I get a few pointers to pictures or videos which include the seaside dailies, please?

Reading on Cruise Critic the Ipanema restaurant is only open for dinner, and the Bayside buffet is only open for breakfast and lunch.

So basically on elegant nights those of us who won´t dress up and don´t want to go to the MDRs dressed down only have the Marketplace buffet as an option unless we want to pay extra.

Reading on Cruise Critic the Ipanema restaurant is only open for dinner, and the Bayside buffet is only open for breakfast and lunch.

So basically on elegant nights those of us who won´t dress up and don´t want to go to the MDRs dressed down only have the Marketplace buffet as an option unless we want to pay extra.

That's correct. Biscayne Bay Buffet grill, pizzeria and "Family and Kids Corner" are open until 4 p.m. on sea days (5 p.m. on port days), so you could eat there if you're willing to eat dinner early. Biscayne is nearly the same as Marketplace, though, so even if it were open later, it would be the same experience. Biscayne is also more geared toward family dining. (If it matters, one of my tablemates went to elegant night in the MDR wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, and nobody seemed to mind.)