Seaside 5D theater ..... any word or pics of this?

tallnthensome

The Seaside was advertised to have a 5D theater similar to Carnival Vista's Thrill Theater. My kids loved it. Has anyone see a picture or have any info of the one that was supposed to be on the Seaside? Is there even one on the ship at all now? Any info would be great, thanks!

I did see a pic of it on a post the other day. I read somewhere that there is like 10 different 10 minute movies and its about $10 for adults and $8 for kids I believe. Don;t quote me on the movies or prices because I am not !00% sure. But I do know that is IS on the ship!

The Seaside was advertised to have a 5D theater similar to Carnival Vista's Thrill Theater. My kids loved it. Has anyone see a picture or have any info of the one that was supposed to be on the Seaside? Is there even one on the ship at all now? Any info would be great, thanks!

Hi there. I was just on Seaside last week for the first week of its current transatlantic sailing. Yes, there is a 5D cinema, and the prices others have posted are correct. I did it three times while onboard, and it's fun. The difference between this one and the one on Vista (which I've also done) is that the Seaside one is interactive. You have a gun and can shoot at zombies and giant lizards and other things. I believe there are nine different options, with a couple specifically for kids. There's one with a runaway mine cart and another with pirates. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos.

Hi there. I was just on Seaside last week for the first week of its current transatlantic sailing. Yes, there is a 5D cinema, and the prices others have posted are correct. I did it three times while onboard, and it's fun. The difference between this one and the one on Vista (which I've also done) is that the Seaside one is interactive. You have a gun and can shoot at zombies and giant lizards and other things. I believe there are nine different options, with a couple specifically for kids. There's one with a runaway mine cart and another with pirates. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos.

The runaway mine cart they had on Divinia in the 4D. It was really cool. I wonder what is different 5D vs. 4D?

I see the poster with the Fun Pass offerings, but our experience on the Divina in July was a little different . They did offer a Fun Pass / Arcade Card that you could load with a dollar amount and they kinda sold it as a teenager card type thing. If you paid $50 they gave you an additional $10 and that sort of thing. That is what I am seeing as being offered on the Seaside . HOWEVER . . . in addition to the card like this, they had (on the Divina )an All Inclusive pass which was not advertised anywhere. You could purchase this pass near the Simulator and it was good for the entire week for everyone in the cabin for unlimited use of the 4 D movie , Race car Simulator and the Bowling . The cost was $ 85.00 or so.

I am hoping that this type of pass will be available on the Seaside . The deal I see advertised with pay $50 get $60 is okay, but with the costs of the attractions , the card value will only last a day or two at most !

Is there anyone on board currently that can see if the family pass will be offered in addition to what we see being offered ?

1. Why would I pay $10 for Billiards when I can play for $1 per game locally? This seems extremely high.

2. How many for $25 and is shoe rental included for the bowling? Local bowling alley is $25 for a lane for four, shoe rental, tub of popcorn, large bottle of water, and cups on weekdays. Weekends it runs about $30 just for shoes and lane.

3. How much per movie with those $25 for $30 and etc rates? The local kids activity park the interactive movies start at $10 per movie short. I don't think they run ten minutes, though. More like 5-6 minutes each depending which activity you choose.

4. Nearly identical race car simulator at the local kids activity park is $4 per ride.

Still on a sea day with an active kid or young teen I probably would end up buying whatever bulk option they're offering.

• Haha 1

These prices are silly high. Maybe to limit parties bc can’t truly accommodate EVERYONE...

They could use a reservation system to control crowds....

Im still reeling at $10 for 15 minutes of billiards! $1 per game is standard at bars.

On RCL, billiards (on the same type of stabilizing tables) is simply free.

They could use a reservation system to control crowds....

Im still reeling at $10 for 15 minutes of billiards! $1 per game is standard at bars.

On RCL, billiards (on the same type of stabilizing tables) is simply free.

Oh yeah. I’m not defending. Trying to wrap my head around it. My kids will want to try the cinema and Zip line and interactive water slides. Trying to figure what this could cost for add ons with six kids! We have two cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oh yeah. I’m not defending. Trying to wrap my head around it. My kids will want to try the cinema and Zip line and interactive water slides. Trying to figure what this could cost for add ons with six kids! We have two cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The zipline is free. I believe the water slides are, too, but I'm checking on the interactive one to be certain.