Yacht Club and free gelato....

Shippy

There was a posting earlier this year from someone who said that if you are in the Yacht Club, you can get free gelato anywhere on the ship.

They said they were given a slip to sign but there was no charge.

Does anyone know if there will be anything like this on the Seaside ?

I have the same question, along with some others but figured I will just wait until they begin sailings from Miami but wonder if anyone has any insight about this question. I haven't heard any news about it here or on other internet sites.

Is the Gelato the only other included item other than drinks in YC? Does the YC drink package get premium drinks, whereas if I order a margaritta, I can upgrade without a fee, my tequila?

Thank you.

I have the same question, along with some others but figured I will just wait until they begin sailings from Miami but wonder if anyone has any insight about this question. I haven't heard any news about it here or on other internet sites.

Is the Gelato the only other included item other than drinks in YC? Does the YC drink package get premium drinks, whereas if I order a margaritta, I can upgrade without a fee, my tequila?

Thank you.

No, I do not think it includes premium drinks but I am VERY happy that perk is now shipwide.

Used to be just in the Yacht Club area.

YC guests DO get the premium package for use around the rest of the ship. However, AFAIK, the gelato and crepes in the Venchi venue won't be included in any package. There will be gelato stands on the ship which will be included, though.