Question on Moisturisers

IrishLassie

• 4 years later...

I ordered the Josie Maran argan oil with rosey colour stick, I sent it back as I am allergic to citral in the colour stick and the Josie argan oil wasn't anything amazing to me.I have tried lots of different argan oils https://your-style-guide.com/best-argan-oil-for-hair/ and the quality definitely does vary, the Josie one was a nice one but it had no smell and I couldn't see if there was anything on the website to say it was deodorised which I'm sure takes away some of the natural properties.As donna says billy in the tree is a good brand but there are loads out there and I think like most things we like different ones. My favourite which is quite a dear one is the one made by Douvall's of Alicia Douvall glamour model fame no less!I like watching a video on YouTube on such topics, I'll leave you one of them here, I hope it will useful to someone.Good Luck

Has anyone ever used "Argan Oil" by Josie Maran? I saw it on QVC & am thinking of trying it. Any thoughts, good or bad??

I have been using it for years but only the pure oil she sells. The creams and lotions have been returned as they contain all types of bases with Argon Oil added as opposed to pure oil.

I'm sure if you go on QVC's website, click on one of the JM oil products and they'll have a video explaining it. Or it may just be on her brand page on their website. I know I've seen it explained, but never paid attention as I don't use the brand. I do use another brand sold on QVC - philosophy - the Hope In A Jar is awesome and I've used it for years!! It's more expensive than drugstore brands but absolutely worth it.