Anyone Have a SmartScoot?

shonya

I'm researching travel scooters and am wondering if anyone has had experience with the SmartScoot? Amazon has 5 reviews. Other than that, I can't find much from users online. I'm looking for something I can use on an upcoming cruise.

I've read a lot about the Travelscoot, it's closest competitor. They reduced the speed in their "updated" version and it sounds like there might be a few other problems with it. SmartScoot does seem to have a few better features, but I'd feel more comfortable buying it hearing from users on this forum.

I would love it if anyone who has one, or has rented one, would weigh in.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm researching travel scooters and am wondering if anyone has had experience with the SmartScoot? Amazon has 5 reviews. Other than that, I can't find much from users online. I'm looking for something I can use on an upcoming cruise.

I've read a lot about the Travelscoot, it's closest competitor. They reduced the speed in their "updated" version and it sounds like there might be a few other problems with it. SmartScoot does seem to have a few better features, but I'd feel more comfortable buying it hearing from users on this forum.

I would love it if anyone who has one, or has rented one, would weigh in.

Thanks!

First off do not own either scooter.

RE: Smartscoot - . Have previously researched this scooter. The thing that concerns me is that there is no company name, address or other identifying information other than a phone number clearly shown on Smartscoots website. It's not until you read through the warranty information that there's even a mention of a company name. However even with that it only states "provided by Innovative Mobility Products, LLC" and still does not state the actual manufacturer of the scooter. After doing a search of "Innovative Mobility Products, LLC" I discovered that it's a company registered to a single family home in a north shore suburb of Chicago. Not saying that it's not a good item or that you shouldn't purchase it rather just stating that for I personally want to know who the manufacturer is before purchasing an item.

RE: Travelscooter - Hurby ( or at least I think that's his name ) who is inventor and distributed this item is very accessible. If fact most of the videos actually show him demonstrating the scooter. Nothing secret about this company. Though the speed has been reduced to 3 MPH ,a 4.5 MPH version can still be ordered on it's website. Believe the 4.5 MPH is the original version.

Edited by xxoocruiser

If you live near a medical supply store/wheelchair/scooter sales store, go there and check them out. You may find you need more power for your weight etc. You can test ride them and most stores rent them for cruises etc. They can tell you what you need.

My particular scooter has a top speed of 5 1/2 mph. When I open it up it goes pretty darned fast. Way too fast for the ship.

Edited by Boozebabe

If you live near a medical supply store/wheelchair/scooter sales store, go there and check them out. You may find you need more power for your weight etc. You can test ride them and most stores rent them for cruises etc. They can tell you what you need.

My particular scooter has a top speed of 5 1/2 mph. When I open it up it goes pretty darned fast. Way too fast for the ship.

The Travelscoot and Smartscoot that the OP is considering are not sold through brick & motar medical retails stores so test driving these models priors to purchase is not an option. This 2 scooters can only be purchased through on-line retailers and are not considered medical approved "durable equipment items" by any insurance company as well a Medicare/Medicaid.

The Travelscoot and Smartscoot that the OP is considering are not sold through brick & motar medical retails stores so test driving these models priors to purchase is not an option. This 2 scooters can only be purchased through on-line retailers and are not considered medical approved "durable equipment items" by any insurance company as well a Medicare/Medicaid.

I didn't realize that. I needed one that would hold more weight if you know what I mean. I'm fluffy!! When I went to look at them the retailer asked if I had a prescription. I told him no and he explained to me a person needs to be dependent upon a wheelchair in their home 100% of the time for 12 months before Medicare will approve a scooter. Actually I never expected them to pay for mine but thats ridiculous. I don't need a wheelchair in my home. I can get from my car into a grocery store and use a scooter/cart. But until I got my own scooter I had not been to a mall in almost 3 years. So in my opinion I am dependent on a scooter. It has been a Godsend to me. I could not travel without it. I hope all who need one can make use of one, one way or another.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that. I needed one that would hold more weight if you know what I mean. I'm fluffy!! When I went to look at them the retailer asked if I had a prescription. I told him no and he explained to me a person needs to be dependent upon a wheelchair in their home 100% of the time for 12 months before Medicare will approve a scooter.

Actually what the salesperson about a scooter is only partially correct. Medicare will not assist in the cost of wheelchair if the independent does not require it for their daily living within their home if it's determined that the individual is unable to use a cane , crutches and or walker within in their home for daily needs. However Medicare will only assist in the cost of a Power Chair or Scooter if it's determined that the individual is not able to maneuver a manual wheelchair. Here's the link https://www.medicare.gov/Pubs/pdf/11046.pdf

I purchased a Travelscoot & I love it. I don't need any accessory to be able to transport or load the scooter because even assembled it is light enough that I can lift it fully assembled and place it in the back of my minivan. I also have the option to take off the seat and remove the battery & then no piece of it weighs more than 20 lbs. When folded it fits easily in the trunk on my daughter's Ford Fusion. The main difference that I see in the 2 you have asked about is the travelscoot has 2 bars beneath your feet that create a v shaped area for carrying items that is very convenient & in an airport you can place your carry on case across the bars for easy transport. The other scooter does not have this feature. I am also fluffy and have had no problems with this issue. There are many people who are 350-400 lbs who report successfully using the travelscoot. I can zip along faster than most people can walk while I am shopping in the mall (something I was unable to do at all before the scoot). I have the newer model & I can not imagine needing to go any faster. Depending upon your weight & the amount of charge left in your battery you may have a problem going up a very steep incline. I am able to go up any ramped area that I have tried including a fairly steep ramp to access a fishing pier. I did have a little problem when sightseeing in the historic area of Montreal due to the very steep hillside old town is built on. My husband was with me and a bit of gentle pressure from him on my back kept us going uphill.

Edited by cruisin0218
  • Like 1

I have been using the newest model of Travelscoot for a few years and have taken it on a number of cruises and planes and to Mexico for the winter. It's not the best on hills - if I was lighter then it would be easier. My husband does have to assist at times for me to go up inclines.

As far as airports etc. I can use my left hand to roll the carry on with wheels right beside me. I steer with my right hand and also use my right hand for the brakes. My husband cannot keep up with me in airports and I am self sufficient with the wheeled carry on. It's a little harder on carpet.

I can use the shelf under the seat for other items like a travel pillow and my purse. I also bought the basket and find it really handy when I am grocery shopping.

I cannot imagine not having the Travelscoot on the large cruise ships. Just walking from one end to the other is very tiring but with the scooter it's a breeze. Having reverse in elevators is also very nice. I think I will install a mirror on the handlebar so I can see behind me when I am reversing from an elevator. Sometimes the stair case on ships is closer than I would like.

• Like 1

I didn't realize that. I needed one that would hold more weight if you know what I mean. I'm fluffy!! When I went to look at them the retailer asked if I had a prescription. I told him no and he explained to me a person needs to be dependent upon a wheelchair in their home 100% of the time for 12 months before Medicare will approve a scooter. Actually I never expected them to pay for mine but thats ridiculous. I don't need a wheelchair in my home. I can get from my car into a grocery store and use a scooter/cart. But until I got my own scooter I had not been to a mall in almost 3 years. So in my opinion I am dependent on a scooter. It has been a Godsend to me. I could not travel without it. I hope all who need one can make use of one, one way or another.
Thank you, I am in the same situation. :)

SmartScoot's Innovative Designs was bought out by a company called ASP Global last October. Here's a link: http://www.aspglobal.com/asp-global-acquires-smartscoot-maker/. ASP is a medical supply sourcing company.

I wrote ASP and received a response within 24 hours. Here's what I've learned so far:

1. The scooter is made in China. I was told that there has been a 20 year relationship with the Chinese manufacturer.

2. If the scooter requires warranty repair, the company helps find an e-bike shop in the customer's area to service it.

3. ASP doesn't have plans to make significant changes to the product, ie, reducing the top speed of 7 mph. While that speed isn't necessary for cruising, I plan to use the scooter in many locations and want the faster speed available. It is one of the reasons I have decided against Travelscoot.

4. They have a database of owners and the ASP rep offered to try and help me find someone in my area that could show it to me. I have asked her to proceed with that.

5. They have a 7 day return period. I didn't ask about a restocking fee, so I'm not sure about that.

I will say that I think both the Travelscoot and SmartScoot are overpriced when you compare them to much more substantial scooters that cost the same or less. It seems many people are willing to pay that much for the light weight and portability, but I'm guessing the profit margins on these scooters is high. Unfortunate for those of us living on modest disability or retirement incomes. I may end up with a heavier travel scooter because of this, especially since I need a second scooter for very different applications.

What attracts me to the SmartScoot over the Travelscoot are:

1. Front wheel drive.

2. Faster top speed of 7 mph.

3. More comfortable seat and seat back.

4. Design of the scooter makes it easier than Travelscoot to get on and off, since there is only one bar coming through the middle of the bottom rather than a triangle to step to the side of.

5. Foot rests appear to be more substantial and thus, probably more comfortable.

6. Rear axle adjustability for different surfaces.

I'm still hoping someone on the CC forums will have purchased it and can tell us what they think. If I'm able to see one in person and speak to the owner, I will post again.

SmartScoot's Innovative Designs was bought out by a company called ASP Global last October. Here's a link: http://www.aspglobal.com/asp-global-acquires-smartscoot-maker/. ASP is a medical supply sourcing company.

I wrote ASP and received a response within 24 hours. Here's what I've learned so far:

1. The scooter is made in China. I was told that there has been a 20 year relationship with the Chinese manufacturer.

2. If the scooter requires warranty repair, the company helps find an e-bike shop in the customer's area to service it.

3. ASP doesn't have plans to make significant changes to the product, ie, .

Being that ASP Global wasn't even founded until 2003 the 20 relationship with the Chinese Manufacturer of the SmartScoot may be questionable . It also appears that the Smartscoot wasn't even manufacturer until 2012 further questions ASP Global's 20 year relationship with the manufacturer. Additionally no information can be found that ASP Global has been involved in the manufacturing of mobility scooters prior to its acquisition of Innovative Mobility Products, LLC back in October 2015.

Bottom line : Not saying that the item shouldn't be purchased and or that ASP Global isn't a reputable company, rather having over 25 years experience in Asia Global Supply Chain Management something's not adding up with the information you've been told but than that's just my personal opinion. Do as you please.

• 2 weeks later...

xxoocruiser: Do you have an agenda? I'm not advocating for SmartScoot, but I do feel that a company should be given a fair shake before condemning it without any experience or accurate knowledge. I don't think you have investigated this with an open mind, nor fully. As examples, I found ASP as the new owner less than 30 seconds after googling it (not reflected in your first post) and speed of the original Travelscoot was not 4.5 mph.

I appreciate hearing from the actual Travelscoot customers, for that is the primary competition and I'm delighted to learn what I can.

The SmartScoot representative is still trying to get a response from customers that live in my area, which I appreciate. I'll ask more questions about the history, too. I'd prefer to get factual answers, hear from actual users and see it in person before rejecting it outright. I'm hoping I get a chance to do that.

• Like 1

xxoocruiser: Do you have an agenda? I'm not advocating for SmartScoot, but I do feel that a company should be given a fair shake before condemning it without any experience or accurate knowledge. I don't think you have investigated this with an open mind, nor fully. As examples, I found ASP as the new owner less than 30 seconds after googling it (not reflected in your first post) and speed of the original Travelscoot was not 4.5 mph.

I appreciate hearing from the actual Travelscoot customers, for that is the primary competition and I'm delighted to learn what I can.

The SmartScoot representative is still trying to get a response from customers that live in my area, which I appreciate. I'll ask more questions about the history, too. I'd prefer to get factual answers, hear from actual users and see it in person before rejecting it outright. I'm hoping I get a chance to do that.

No agenda . Never condemned the company in any of my posts just stating information found on the websites of Innovative Mobility Products, LLC, Travelscoot, and ASP. The most disconcerting of which is that ASP stated that they have 20 year relationship with the Chinese manufacturer of the Smartscoot yet ASP wasn't even founded until 2003 .

Furthermore in post #2 specific to Smart Scooter I stated "Not saying that it's not a good item or that you shouldn't purchase it" and specific to post #11 I stated "Not saying that the item shouldn't be purchased and or that ASP Global isn't a reputable company"

Do as you please.

Someone was kind enough to inform me about this blog. I am happy to answer all the questions raised. I work at the company.

In 2008 one of the founders had to leave his corporate job because his MS had progressed to the point where he was no longer able to work. He purchased a TravelScoot because that was the lightest weight scooter on the market. He used it for a year and liked many things about the scooter, but had difficulty with many of its features. He contacted an engineering colleague and together they designed the SmartScoot™. Prototypes were built and tested in the market. In 2012 Innovative Mobility Products, LLC, was created and the SmartScoot™ was launched in the marketplace. Three gentlemen were originally involved (and eventually me). We all had worked together at a consumer products company 20 years ago. Collectively, we have over 100 years of experience developing and launching consumer products. The 20 year relationship with the Chinese factory stems back to our previous day. In October, 2015, the company was purchased by ASP Global in Atlanta and the manufacturing relationship continues on with the acquisition as well as my employment. Despite the fact that we updated the company information, the old data remains out on the internet. I am not sure why. So, we actually do manufacture the product and it has been a great success. The TravelScoot is a fine product but we feel we made it better. TravelScoot owners who test drive a SmartScoot™ immediately see the improvements and generally don't go back. And, the SmartScoot™ is perfect for cruises. It has a 26" turning radius and the rear axles is adjustable to 3 widths (29", 26" and 22") making it ideal for those narrow doors. I'd be happy to answer any remaining question. You can check the product out further at http://www.smartscoot.com.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Someone was kind enough to inform me about this blog. I am happy to answer all the questions raised. I work at the company.

In 2008 one of the founders had to leave his corporate job because his MS had progressed to the point where he was no longer able to work. He purchased a TravelScoot because that was the lightest weight scooter on the market. He used it for a year and liked many things about the scooter, but had difficulty with many of its features. He contacted an engineering colleague and together they designed the SmartScoot™. Prototypes were built and tested in the market. In 2012 Innovative Mobility Products, LLC, was created and the SmartScoot™ was launched in the marketplace. Three gentlemen were originally involved (and eventually me). We all had worked together at a consumer products company 20 years ago. Collectively, we have over 100 years of experience developing and launching consumer products. The 20 year relationship with the Chinese factory stems back to our previous day. In October, 2015, the company was purchased by ASP Global in Atlanta and the manufacturing relationship continues on with the acquisition as well as my employment. Despite the fact that we updated the company information, the old data remains out on the internet. I am not sure why. So, we actually do manufacture the product and it has been a great success. The TravelScoot is a fine product but we feel we made it better. TravelScoot owners who test drive a SmartScoot™ immediately see the improvements and generally don't go back. And, the SmartScoot™ is perfect for cruises. It has a 26" turning radius and the rear axles is adjustable to 3 widths (29", 26" and 22") making it ideal for those narrow doors. I'd be happy to answer any remaining question. You can check the product out further at http://www.smartscoot.com.

Thank you!

Thank you for this information. There's certainly a disconnect regarding what is published on the internet vs. what you have stated. Suggest your IT department work on trying to address this issue.

You statement that "the rear axles is adjustable to 3 widths (29", 26" and 22") making it ideal for those narrow doors. " is very missing to anyone considering the purchase of a Smartscoot for the purpose of cruising who does not required the need for an accessible cabin. Even set at its smallest width of 22" the Smartscoot will not fit through most cruise lines narrow standard cabin doors. Reason being that most cruise lines standard cabin doors are 23" wide from door frame to door frame. 2" than must be deducted to compensate for the depth of the door as it does open flush to wall. Thus leaving a doorway clearance of 21".

When inquiring with the cruise lines regarding standard door width you're generally only told the 23" width of the door which furthers leads to a perspective buyer being mislead. Think only Carnival Cruise lines states on it's website that a mobility scooter must be 21" or less in width to fit through a standard cabin though 21" is really the maximum for most cruise lines regarding standard cabin doors. Perhaps you should look into as to whether or not the rear axil could be modified to by 21" at it smallest width.

Edited by xxoocruiser

ATTENTION : SmartScoot

Further to your post #14 and my post #15 regarding narrow cabin doors your website states ( https://www.smartscoot.com/take-your-foldable-scooter-on-your-next-cruise/ )the following regarding Carnival Cruises lines :

Take a look at how these cruise lines handle the SmartScoot ™ foldable scooter:

Carnival:

Standard cabins have entry doors 22 to 30 inch entry doors. The SmartScoot ™ is 22 inches wide so any room will do!

The SmartScoot width of 22 " wide contradicts the 23" smallest width you stated in post #14. Regardless both measurements contradict what Carnival has posted on it's website ( http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/special-needs.aspx which states :

Mobility Scooters: Passenger scooters must be stored and batteries recharged in your stateroom. Due to safety considerations, wheelchairs and scooters cannot be stored in the corridors.
Your personal scooter should be able to fit in a standard stateroom with a 21" entry doorway. If your scooter is larger than 21",
you must purchase a modified stateroom or rent a smaller scooter.

With reference to what your website states regarding Celebrity and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines what's stated in my post # 15 regarding having to deduct for the depth of the standard cabin door way still applies. Because of this Celebrity and Royal Caribbean's approval rental provider for mobility scooter only rents Pride GoGo's that have width of 21" to anyone booking a standard cabin.

And yes I've had personal experience with having to get a mobility scooter through a RCI and Celebrity standard cabin door . Any wider that 21" generally does not work.

Edited by xxoocruiser

• 1 month later...

Pam from SmartScoot came through for me several weeks ago and located a nearby SmartScoot owner. He was kind enough to let me see and test drive his scooter.

First, I have to say that I was very impressed with how solid it is. I've become accustomed to the cheap quality of most goods from China, but this scooter looks and feels like it is very well made with very good quality materials. In addition to this boding well for its long-term use, it's should hold up well if an airline won't let you take it in the passenger cabin. (One user recommends labeling the part that should be picked up to prevent loaders from breaking something.) That said, it folds down and comes apart easily, increasing the likelihood that you will be able to put it in the cabin's overhead bin or up front near the flight attendants.

Other things I liked about the scooter:

1. The seat is fairly substantial and more comfortable than a smaller seat.

2. The backrest is adjustable and comfortable. It removes easily for transport or if you don't need it. The scooter is lighter if you don't require the backrest.

3. The controls are straightforward and easy to use. It responds very quickly as soon as you depress the throttle.

4. The footrests are definitely more comfortable than pegs. In my case, that's very important because I have ankle pain. The footrests give me good, stable support at an angle that allows the joint to be in neutral position. Taking the scooter on excursions where I'd be riding for longer periods of time will make this feature very important.

5. I love going faster than 4 mph. While it does slower speeds for a cruise ship beautifully, I would use it at higher speeds whenever I could. It feels zippy when you drive it and it's fun.

6. It's light enough that I can easily put it in my car myself. It breaks down into several pieces if you need it to, but if you only fold down the handlebars with the seat on, it will still fit in most vehicles and is not too heavy.

I talked to the owner for his impressions. He's had the scooter 4-5 months and he is delighted with his purchase. He had nothing negative to say. He has friends that have the Travelscoot, and has seen their scooters. Though they are happy with their Travelscoots, he said that he feels the SmartScoot has numerous advantages (most I've mentioned above). None of his Travelscoot friends have seen his SmartScoot yet, so he hasn't heard their opinions. He said that the scooter has worked beautifully, so he hasn't had any need for repairs.

Pam has been very responsive throughout this process, and her obvious personal investment in the firm and the scooter makes me feel a lot better about being able to get service for the scooter, whether it's needed during warranty or after. This is a big factor for me after reading horror stories online from scooter buyers who are unable to get company support after buying their scooter.

I'm leaning towards purchase, but first need to decide on a second scooter for off-road use so I know how much I have to spend. If I do buy the SmartScoot, I'll come back to this thread and post again as an owner.

• Like 1

My sister owns a Luggie, which is also a portable and collapsible scooter. She keeps it in the back of her Prius and has used it on a number of cruises (we always have an accessible cabin) but would easily fit through a regular cabin door since it folds to the size of a carry on suitcase.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Has anyone rented or purchased a Smartscoot since the last posting? I have researched both the Smartscoot and Travelscoot. I'm leaning towards the Smartscoot for a number of reasons, including the following:

stronger motor

speed up to 7 mph

single crossbar - easier to get on or off with my stiff hip joints

FYI both the Smartscoot and the latest model of the Travelscoot have reverse gears.

There are many posts on Cruise Critic about Travelscoot, but very few on Smartscoot.

If anyone who has purchased the Smartscoot has any advice, I would be glad to hear it.

My Smart Scoot has been on 3 cruises and many, many days at Disney World.I love, love, love my Smart Scoot. It has been up and down inclines and whipped around the mall! A while back I had an issue with the starter and all I had to do was call the company and they replaced the entire scooter! They are a family business and care about their customers! If you contact them, they will find an owner near you who can let you test drive one. I bought a Pride Go-Go and had to return it because I couldn't lift it into my trunk without assistance. Then I bought an EV Rider Transport and it was difficult for even my burly husband to lift. I returned that one, too. I finally anti-upped the cash for the Smart Scoot and it has been used for three years now with no regrets!

• Like 1

Thank you Shonya and Momma Bear! I've researched the heck out of both the SS and TS. There are lots of cruisecritc posts about the TS, but I really wanted to hear from people who have tried out or own the SS. I've now ordered one and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I have a trial period to see if it works for me. Yes, it is expensive for what it is, and substantially higher as I am paying in Canadian funds. However, the primary goal for me is independence, and if I can't get the scooter in and out of my car by myself, then I won't have that independence. Don't want to have to be restricted to when DH or anyone else is available.

What also sold me on the SS was the seat back, variable speeds - up to 7mph, disc brakes, and single cross bar instead of a triangle, to make getting on and off easier.

It has been years since we've been at a port that required a tender, and I had no mobility issues back then. Momma Bear, have you used your Smartscoot with a tender and can you tell me what I should expect?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I own a Smart Scoot that I bought after knee surgery, drove 1 block and now want to sell for $2000. It is basically brand new, covered by warranty, was outdoors only 1 dry block, and has since been sitting in my living room.

Although my knee is still not happy camper, have decided to sell it. It just doesn't meet all my present needs. (I am not yet a cruiser!)

It has very tight turning radius.

I can ship very quickly -- I got it in 2 days, maybe 3 -- while if you buy on Amazon not available until Nov.

You can find all the information you might want about it on Amazon's Customer Questions & Answers site https://www.amazon.com/SmartScoot-Lithium-Lightweight-Foldable-Electric/dp/B00N59R9Q6#Ask

as well as the manufacture's information

About the Product

Easy to fold - no tools required

Easily breaks apart into 3 sections with heaviest section 27 lbs. No tools required.

Stainless Steel Frame - light weight and rust proof.

Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - long lasting up to 12 miles.

Lightweight - under 40 lbs.

It does fold easily to fit in most car trunks and you don't need to remove anything for that. You can take off the battery and seat so that heaviest section is 27 lbs (mistake I corrected in mfcr info above).

I choose it after much research, think it is best in category (better than Travel Scooter). It's just that after surgical issues my needs have changed.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
I own a Smart Scoot that I bought after knee surgery, drove 1 block and now want to sell for $2000. It is basically brand new, covered by warranty, was outdoors only 1 dry block, and has since been sitting in my living room.

Although my knee is still not happy camper, have decided to sell it. It just doesn't meet all my present needs. (I am not yet a cruiser!)

It has very tight turning radius.

I can ship very quickly -- I got it in 2 days, maybe 3 -- while if you buy on Amazon not available until Nov.

You can find all the information you might want about it on Amazon's Customer Questions & Answers site https://www.amazon.com/SmartScoot-Lithium-Lightweight-Foldable-Electric/dp/B00N59R9Q6#Ask

as well as the manufacture's information

About the Product

Easy to fold - no tools required

Easily breaks apart into 3 sections with heaviest section 27 lbs. No tools required.

Stainless Steel Frame - light weight and rust proof.

Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery - long lasting up to 12 miles.

Lightweight - under 40 lbs.

It does fold easily to fit in most car trunks and you don't need to remove anything for that. You can take off the battery and seat so that heaviest section is 27 lbs (mistake I corrected in mfcr info above).

I choose it after much research, think it is best in category (better than Travel Scooter). It's just that after surgical issues my needs have changed.

I realize this is over 2 years old but am wondering whether you still have your smart scoot for sale?

In a previous post, I expressed great dissatisfaction with Princess Cruise line, however, my SmartScoot provided me with mobility throughout the cruise. I use it daily, take in on all trips, and totally enjoy it.

The SmartScoot is perfect for cruises because it is so light, has adjustable rear wheels that will allow entry through any cabin door, and has a long lasting battery.

If you like to travel or cruise, take a look at SmartScoot. It's wonderful. https://www.smartscoot.com

I am a mere customer. No connection to SmartScoot.