Costa Diadema

bigilla

Hi.. We are considering a July 2019 Mediterranean Cruise on the Costa Diadema.

I was wondering whether you can tell me the opening hours of the restaurants and whether they have kids meals (and what these include).

On NCL dining was freestyle..I assume Costa has fixed times, right?

Thanks in advance.

Yes fixed times on Costa, although they are trying out flexible dining on the Neo ships.

roughly as times change with sailings, breakfast 7am to 9, lunch 12 till 2. & two sitting for evening meals at 6.30 & 9 15.

Buffet times are longer there is a burger bar & pizza pay restaurant.

They do kids meals and are very helpful when you need something other than what is on menus (outside restaurants before opening times)

They also do special kids get together with the Squawk club where they set out tables just for the kids to eat together.

Thank you very much for your prompt answer.

do you happen to know what s on the kids menu please? My daughter is a very picky eater and only eats pasta, pizza and hot dogs.

Are the kids menus available in all dining venues?

thanks again for your kind help

I would like to add the fact that onboard Diadema there is the possibility to have the fixed time dinner in the two main restaurants (Adularia and Fiorentino) but you can also have the open seating option for dinner in the Corona Blu restaurant which is a part of the buffet that is converted to a restaurant with the same service of the other restaurants for the evening. At the moment Diadema is the only non neo ship in the fleet to have also the open seating.

Obviously the other part of the corona blu, which is not converted in restaurant, remains buffet style also for dinner

Thank you very much for your prompt answer.

do you happen to know what s on the kids menu please? My daughter is a very picky eater and only eats pasta, pizza and hot dogs.

Are the kids menus available in all dining venues?

thanks again for your kind help

If that is the case then just tell Costa or the Maître 'd of the restaurant & they will offer her something each day, pasta & pizza are available in all restaurants & in the buffet.

If you would like to eat in a MDR then you are seated with English speakers & they would bring your daughters food to your table. Sorry I don't know about the kids menu, but I do know they will do all in their power to comply with her diet.

The

Corona Blu restaurant is just a partitioned part of the buffet but is nice if you are able to get a table when you want one, we tried the first time on the Diadema but the wait for a table was unacceptable.