Journeys Cruise

Sbjefm

everything you need to know is on this page: https://www.carnival.com/journeys.aspx

Thanks for the link. Our 30th anniversary is in 3 years and we want to do Panama Canal or Aruba. Saw them at this site so will have to look closer!

I fortunately get a boat load of vacation working at a university for 20+ years and hubby is self-employed so we do have some flexibility. No kids - one cat that gets spoiled by our sisters and cousins when we are gone!

Depending on which port you use, might want to check out the PC cruise now. Balconies go the fastest on the PC cruises. We cruise out of Galveston and ships only go 2-3 times a year. We booked 2 years out and leave in January.

It's a long time to wait, new options may come up in the meantime, dry dock situations, etc. We're not particular but with balcony and wanting cabins not decks above us, far enough from elevator to avoid congregating pax but close enough to stairs to walk where we need to, we book early. Our room is now $2K more than when we booked.

I was able to enjoy B2B Journey cruises of 10 and 11 days on the Glory a few winters back. The main changes I noticed were the obvious length of the cruise and a few seldom visited ports.

I had anticipated some menu changes in the MDR, but those apparently were in the normal port of call section on the menu. I didn't notice any of the throwback activities or parties, just didn't seem interested enough to participate.

It was great being in the Caribbean for 3 weeks instead of being in the middle of a NY winter!