Flavored Coffee Creamer

treasurespast

I love my coffee with flavored creamer. I'm wondering if there's any place on the ship to get some. I've seen individual non-dairy flavored creamer in the grocery store. Would it be allowed for me to bring those onto the ship?

Edited by treasurespast

Good to know. Do you just carry a few into the dining room in your purse or pocket?

The funny thing is we keep forgetting to take them with us and eventually most got tossed so we stopped doing it.

I would get kind of funny looks if I carried a purse so typically DW took it in hers.:):)

I've not seen any flavored cream in the buffet or dining room - I've never been to the coffee bar. I have thought about taking the little ones, but never have. I don't want to carry them around. There is half & half, so I just sweeten my coffee & add that. It works fine for me for the week.

I'm a little lactose intolerant, so I normally bring either the non-dairy small flavored cups or coffee mates dry creamer in a small container (they have a fairly small carton) which you can get flavored or plain. To be honest the dry creamer is easier to carry and tastes pretty good. I'm a coffee sipper, so I normally have a small yeti-type cup that I use for coffee, so I pour some creamer in it before leaving the cabin and then just pour the coffee in.

This reminds me that I need to pick up some small coffee mate (lol)