Reward programs to help pay for the cruise

Anyone else here do reward programs such as swagbucks, mturk and the old My Coke rewards program. Although I will say Thank you to coke all those caps I saved did pretty much pay for my airfare for this coming Sept.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone else here do reward programs such as swagbucks, mturk and the old My Coke rewards program. Although I will say Thank you to coke all those caps I saved did pretty much pay for my airfare for this coming Sept.

Can you share what the airfare deal was ? Somehow, I must have missed this one though I was a member of MyCoke Rewards for many, many years until it ended.

What is Swagbucks?? I read it is a reward program but have never heard of it. Please tell me more about it please.

You do surveys, watch videos and shop through their links. You get Swagbucks and can cash out for paypal, gift cards starting at $5. You you make your daily goals for a month you get bonus points. I have been using this for years. I have paid about $70 of my cruise with this. I cash out for either Visa cards or Amazon.

You can use the link before to join.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluvsu2

Can you share what the airfare deal was ? Somehow, I must have missed this one though I was a member of MyCoke Rewards for many, many years until it ended.

Cashed in my caps for Amazon gc and then bought Southwest Airlines card with them. I had to have everyone I know cash in caps as it was only 2 per email.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using Swagbucks for years also. It can get tedious and annoying.... but by having accounts for both me and my DH, I am able to get about $75 a month into my PayPal account, which in tern I put into my Capital One Checking travel account.

Swagbucks is great if you have time on your hands or have the ability to do things like set up your phone or computer to run videos. Hey, on average I will set it up, go to work and have anywhere from 50 cents to $1 done. Its not a lot, but it isn't costing me anything to do it either!

That being said since I started really saving in November I have gotten $400 saved for my vacation fund with Swagbucks. I also got $200 in gift cards for a new iPad, and bought my $250 digital camera off Amazon all with Swagbucks gift cards and nothing else.

On a note, I spend 1-3 hours a day on this so it isn't non-time intensive, but I also spend this time while.. waking up, or having a TV show on, or reading a book or forums and have it running in the back, but it CAN be worth it once you learn what to do with it. By that I mean what videos to run, and by checking the /reddit for the best ways to earn.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jasalth181217519 is my referral link and always happy to give tips for it!