Royal Caribbean Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

Ship - Grandeur of the Seas

Deck - 3 - 3092

Stateroom # - 3092

Stateroom Category –

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – n/a

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - n/a

Was wind a problem? - n/a

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - Great cabin, would book again in a heartbeat! Outside view with no obstructions. Lots of storage room & bags fit under beds. Very smooth cabin & we were in rough seas from 2 hurricanes! We felt very little motion. Room located near stairs & elevators. Easy access to dining room and almost every area of the ship.

Is there a spreadsheet broken down by Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships liked for Celebrity Cruise Ships?

Yes. The link to the spreadsheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P02jhe9iw-mXyk3L9xhEJ_8lv_j4LHI6Qt0TMYy_WP8/edit?pli=1#gid=109586028.

The 'Managing Data" tab explains how to filter to find what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Radiance of the seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1060

Stateroom Category – Grand Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mid ship and can get some noise from the Centrum if there is a party going on.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – due to the sea view lifts you can't see forward of the ship but a great view back to the aft.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Larger than normal for class, room for three chairs, table, and 2 chaise

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - being not far from the lifts you do get a bit of kids ringing your door bell.

Any other comments? We love the location as it's right near the stairs and on the hump of the ship22279578_1529376340419069_2219220867408056501_n.jpg?oh=5fcb960bc45eff7873fab54d33997aff&oe=5AAFBC9122491595_1535723693117667_433918336334674090_n.jpg?oh=1d9bfba72431a2b460e5c829760dfd05&oe=5A6A016A22308915_1529179480438755_74942638216573986_n.jpg?oh=00285abcba0cef9e0c4816723dc6cbd6&oe=5A630243

22310519_1529176367105733_2838565186949806314_n.jpg?oh=492d5150a499fc7dce5704aad888e05c&oe=5A67F005

Ship - Radiance of the seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1060

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mid ship and can get some noise from the Centrum if there is a party going on.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – due to the sea view lifts you can't see forward of the ship but a great view back to the aft.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Larger than normal for class, room for three chairs, table, and 2 chaise

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - being not far from the lifts you do get a bit of kids ringing your door bell.

Any other comments? We love the location as it's right near the stairs and on the hump of the ship22279578_1529376340419069_2219220867408056501_n.jpg?oh=5fcb960bc45eff7873fab54d33997aff&oe=5AAFBC9122491595_1535723693117667_433918336334674090_n.jpg?oh=1d9bfba72431a2b460e5c829760dfd05&oe=5A6A016A22308915_1529179480438755_74942638216573986_n.jpg?oh=00285abcba0cef9e0c4816723dc6cbd6&oe=5A630243

22310519_1529176367105733_2838565186949806314_n.jpg?oh=492d5150a499fc7dce5704aad888e05c&oe=5A67F005

This is a port side cabin, not starboard - just noting to avoid confusion :)

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Ship - Freedom

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9404

Stateroom Category – E3 Balcony Aft

Quiet Stateroom?Extremely quiet. Normal size stateroom. No noise from hallway, despite being almost next to the crew passageway.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Stateroom had a door and window, not a slider. As you walked out the door onto the balcony, there was a huge angle iron that I bumped my head on twice. Balcony had 2 lounge chairs, one which you couldn't use because it was next to the rail and you could barely get into it. Balcony had a table and only one chair.

Any other comments? - I wouldn't book this stateroom again. I gave up a hump stateroom for this aft stateroom in hopes that the balcony would be larger. It was deep, but with the curvature of the angle, it made it narrow. Friends stayed at a corresponding stateroom on Deck 8, and the balcony was much larger.

Ship - Oasis

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12232

Stateroom Category – Junior Suite

Quiet Stateroom?Yes. Could on occasion hear the furniture on the balcony above us being moved about.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Hmmmmm...not sure! I never checked. I don't think so.

Was wind a problem? - It wasn't a problem but it was windy on several occasions; this did make it somewhat difficult to open the door out onto the balcony and if it was open at all, the door to the stateroom was difficult to open and/or would slam shut.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Not with the cabin. Every once in awhile when outside on the balcony we'd get a whiff of smoke from the smoking area on Deck 15 but it wasn't too noticeable.

Any other comments? - Relatively close to the aft elevator/stair lobby. A good location; I'd book it again but would try for the same room on the Starboard side to get a better view when in port. When we were in Cozumel, all we could see was Liberty docked right next to us. Up close and personal; time to close the curtains!

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Explorer of the Seas

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8611

Stateroom CategoryPromenade Cabin

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Generally Quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Very End Promenade Cabin overlooking a staircase

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - NIL

Any other comments? - This was the very end Promenade Cabin which we found to be a great location close to stairs and lifts, away from the noise of the pub and the Promenade Cafe and hig enough to get little or no noise from the promenade below. Only small problem of only warm water in the shower, but overall very happy with the cabin.

Ship - Jewel of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1094

Stateroom Category – JS

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – NO. This room is VERY noisy. It is situated below the Windjammer Galley prep area, and trolleys are heard crossing the floor ALL day & night

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - NO

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – It has an overhang above

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? -

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - As stated above, it sounded like living at a railway track/aircraft carrier/ airplane takeoff.

Any other comments?

We are NOT light sleepers, but the noise above this cabin is excessive

Ship - Grandeur of the Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7073

Stateroom Category – Large Interior

Starboard or Port Side -

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – relatively quiet stateroom. Has the "sideways" layout, which we prefer.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The cabin had an odd odor in the bathroom - and we informed our room steward, who had maintenance come and replace the drain stopper in the sink - which seemed to help. In the future, I'll bring an air freshener. It is an older ship.

Any other comments? - We prefer the layout of this type of cabin, and are hoping to sail the type again on future ships.

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck - 4 and 8

Stateroom # - See videos below

H-4582 Large Ocean View Stateroom

E2-8538 Deluxe Ocean view Strm w/Balcony

Stateroom Category

H-4582 Large Ocean View Stateroom

E2-8538 Deluxe Ocean view Strm w/Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Both Port Side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Both cabins are at the beginning of the hall way - 4582 in a short hallway next to Centrum - despite the location very close to centrum there were no noise from centrum activities.

8538 is very close to forward stairs/elevators. In general forward of the ship will require more walking - all restaurants and most bars are aft.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

8538 is a connected stateroom - was not used as connected

A_8hSZW2CPo

h91Y6hCvR0Y

• 2 weeks later...

Ship - Liberty

Deck - 6

Stateroom # - 6660

Stateroom Category – D-1 (I think)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet and relaxing

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no obstructions. lovely view as always!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal sized. had 2 deck chairs that reclined and a small table

Was wind a problem? - no

Any specific problems with this cabin? - we had some maintenance problems but they were all quickly resolved

Any other comments? - nice balcony room pretty close to the elevator. would take this room again.

Ship - Freedom

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1564

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet

Is stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Cabin is directly under overhanging hot tub above and obstructs the overall view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - This balcony is larger than any other I have had in a grand suite. Two chairs and a small table and two lounge chairs with thick pads.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - YES. Water dripped constantly from the hot tub above onto our balcony soaking the lounge chair pads. I reported it twice and was told each time someone would be sent right up. A third contact with our suite attendant was very enlightening. He advised everyone is aware of this cabin's issue and no one will ever be dispatched to correct the problem as there is no fix and it is a given for this cabin. I find this ridiculous and it prevented us from enjoying our "very expensive" balcony. I would never book this cabin again and no one else should either.

Any other comments? - Above says it all.

Ship - Independence

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7579

Stateroom Category – Promenade view

Starboard or Port Side - Portside midship

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – You could hear the entertainment but it was muffled. It didn't bother us. It was very quiet for the most part.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great view of the Promenade. It was 2 decks above the Pub, so no noise from it. You could see both bridges where entertainers performed.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems other than make sure the curtains are closed when changing or being romantic. A couple provided quite a show before realizing it.

Any other comments? - I would book this room again in a heartbeat.

Ship - Vision

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7584

Stateroom Category – Panoramic Oceanview

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard Midship

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – We could hear the entertainment sometimes from the Centrum but it was muffled. We brought a travel fan and that was perfect. No trouble sleeping.

Balcony View - No balcony but we loved the huge window. Fantastic views!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - NA

Was wind a problem? - NA

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - We loved the room, location and size. Would book again. :hearteyes:

Ship - Anthem of the Seas

Deck - 7

Stateroom # - 7566

Stateroom Category – D3 Superior Ocean View with Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet. Unless you count the very angry lady in the cabin next door. Not sure what her husband did, but I don't think he'll be out of the dog house for a while.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Considered an obstructed view but only because there is a life boat on the deck below. Didn't see it unless you were stating near the railing.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal. Had two chairs, two foot rests and a small table.

Was wind a problem? - No.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We used the pull out bed since there were four of us in this cabin. Space is a bit tight when the bed is pulled out. Also, the side of the pull out that isn't the sofa seat isn't the most comfortable. We all took turns sleeping there. I wouldn't want to spend 7 nights on it.

Any other comments? - Lots of storage. Nice, clean, modern.

IMG_0481.JPG.949aa184e2191133bc3bae25d0559e10.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG.79f4f9ded1fe98c7c42d0d1fdf1b56c0.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG.4cd602ddf2b296dc0216154552a081d2.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG.dc23685f76946c35caaccac37682466c.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG.bfefe170c707df640712758316312078.JPG

Ship - Anthem of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9246

Stateroom Category – Superior Oceanside stateroom with Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Balcony was very private and no obstructions at all. It was on the bump-out of the ship so it was deeper than normal.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized

Was wind a problem? - Not on our cruise, not much wind.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - Never

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Very clean, beautiful cabin.

Any other comments? - Great location near aft elevators, wide part of hallway. very quiet.

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Deck: 8

Stateroom #: 8314

Starboard or Port: Port

Quiet Stateroom: NO! Extreme loud noise from surrounding rooms. Cussing, yelling and screaming. Royal says they "talked to them" (several rooms). Extremely disappointed as the noise went from 9 or 10 in the morning until about 10:30 at night.

Connecting Stateroom: No

Balcony: yes

Wind: No

Considering the amount of money this cruise cost me and Royals not care attitude I am doubtful I would sail again with Royal. 7 nights 8 days of extreme noise.

Ship - Vision

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8500

Stateroom Category – Royal Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard Forward

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Balcony View - Fantastic views, nice being able to chat to the captain and crew from time to time when out on balcony.

Slight overhang above from windjammer, but by no means intrusive.

Balcony Size? Small for the RS

Was wind a problem? - NO

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any other comments? - Would book again. Most forward cabin so no traffic and very quiet.

For age of ship room was in excellent condition.

Ship - Freedom of the Seas

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9338

Stateroom Category – JS Junior Suite with Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Noise - quiet, except for running in the hall and stateroom above.

Balcony View - Give comments on view. Great view forward and aft, as well as down.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized. Had two chairs, two loungers, and a small table.

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - Fabulous suite, location, and ship

92190c8f49ba42a07815f0d820d2ec57.jpg

7ff23bebe41a07d7a60a73571dbf3889.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Ship - Oasis

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 293

Stateroom Category – Boardwalk Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Only time it's not quite is when the carousel is going (till 10pm) and when the aqua show is on but nothing is on late.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Great location as was close to to the stairs and under a canopy, so if the weather wasn't so good, the balcony stayed dry. Could see the theatre bar one corner.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any other comments? - Would definitely book another.ab775a52f24f3cce9ea4ffbe0427f0fc.jpg6c6d3927aaf2f97fe37607a4ed23019d.jpg121845075aae50f6775e4af3455ed8c7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Vision of the Seas -grand suite cabin 8518. Why are they having a pool party late at night right above several cabins? We are in mentioned suite and let me say there is no reason I need to be on the pool deck for the late night pool party as I can hear the band quite clearly in our cabin as I’m trying to go to sleep. (Futile effort until the party is over but that won’t be for a while now.). RCCL should not host a late night party right above any staterooms. So if you are planning this cabin—be aware. Plus you will hear heavy walkers above your head from time to time. This will be a cabin I strive desperately to avoid in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ship - Serenade of the Seas

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 1000

Stateroom Category – E2

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes, very

Balcony View - This is the first cabin on the port side, just behind the bridge. The "wing" of the bridge does jut out, slightly obscuring the forward view, but otherwise it had great views of the ocean and a neighbor only on one side. Because of the location it was very quiet and it was great to watch the crew work as we'd come into port.

Balcony Size? - Normal for this class.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We didn't have any problems at all. See below for more.

Any other comments? - We cruised on the Serenade back in 2014. Things can change in nearly 4 years, but this was our first Balcony. Our first on a Radiance class. They're still our favorite class. Also the cruise was out of NOLO that had probably the best music of any cruise I've been on. It set the bar high.