Adding a fifth passengers-what to know before I call?

shrinkrap

I would like to add a fifth person to the RC Owners suite Eastern Med next September. Anything I need to look out for? I've read some threads about conflicting deals, but I don't understand. The current deal is a second person sails half off, or something similar.

Thanks in advance.

First thing to be worried about is whether or not the room accommodates 5 passengers. Next will be whether or not there is still capacity.

Thank you! It is a two bedroom and the suite is said to hold eight, so that shouldn't be a problem, but I understand the rescue boat situation might be. Also, I'm having trouble estimating cost. Would it be about one fifth of the current cost of the suite plus taxes and fees? Does the fifth person in a suite pay any less than the first two or three or four or.....

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/multimedia/popup/stateRoomLocator/validated.do?cabincls=D&cabinType=OT&cabinCode=7672&catgty=false&popuptype=schematicImage&shipCode=JW>y=false&shipProfile=1832&sailDate=1180927

Thank you! It is a two bedroom and the suite is said to hold eight, so that shouldn't be a problem, but I understand the rescue boat situation might be. Also, I'm having trouble estimating cost. Would it be about one fifth of the current cost of the suite plus taxes and fees? Does the fifth person in a suite pay any less than the first two or three or four or....

You have to call them to get the cost. You are also correct that the muster station could fill up, so I'd to this ASAP.

No standard cabin will hold 5 on RCI. You may have to "rearrange" cabin occupants and you will need another cabin, unless you're in a suite that will hold 5 or more. And, even if you are in a large suite, that doesn't mean you can add a person.

No standard cabin will hold 5 on RCI. You may have to "rearrange" cabin occupants and you will need another cabin, unless you're in a suite that will hold 5 or more. And, even if you are in a large suite, that doesn't mean you can add a person.

The OP clearly said they were in a suite that sleeps 8.

Will do!

Last time we booked a suite with only four people it seemed we needed special permission because we didn't have five. They let us go with four without much "ado". This time they let me book with four, no questions asked.