💝Giving gifts for wonderful memories💝

mr&mrs_duck

Bringing surprise gifts to make wonderful memories is a great way to make your cruise that much more special.

For My in laws 50th wedding anniversary we brought bride and groom rubber ducks ( brides headband and veil I added Swarovski crystals ) to put on top of their cake that we ordered on board and had special writing added to the cake to be brought to our dining table. Your topper can be whatever works for you.

We ordered flowers for their room, decorations , photo album from the boat plus the folding towel book.

A special wedding or fun time album can be brought from home if desired.

Before our trip we got a picture from their wedding and sent it to a company who turned it into a puzzle then wrapped pieces in different small boxes and paid the steward to put one each night on their turned down bed so they would have fun putting it together. This was a fun surprise :)

️ Before we went on our trip I knew my mother in law wanted to go to tea time on the ship so before our trip I put together a small surprise of a Tea Tumbler and a satchel of different teas , sticks of honey, a pretty stir spoon and some small tea things. I kept it simple but sweet because of traveling. I brought a pretty bag with tissue paper. I assembled it all and took it to tea time. She was so surprised!!!! Even the servers all came to our table to see her open it and share in the moment. All of them loved it and complimented my mother-in-law and said in all the time that they had been employed with the ship none had ever seen anyone do this and how much she must be loved which she is. She was smiling very big which warmed my heart.

❤️ We went the week of Valentine’s Day so I brought special Valentine decorated champagne glasses for the 4 of us and we used them Valentines night with the champagne we had. We were the only table that had decorative glasses and everyone was very complimentary reguarding them.

Because it was Valentines we also brought valentines cards to put in their mailbox outside their door.

All of these things were small things that we did to add to our cruise to make it special for the people we love. I hope it helps you with some ideas if you were looking to make your cruise just that much better as well.

We will be going on a cruise the week of Valentine’s Day with family who are celebrating their 25th anniversary plus bithdays in 3 weeks but I can not reveal what those surprises are Incase they look on here. I will post those fun things when we get back.

Remember love is in the small things, the thoughtful things so no matter what it is that you do anything given from the heart is special and fun to receive so get creative and enjoy!!!!

Edited by mr&mrs_duck
Mispelled