Using the Classic Beverage Package

RCT

We are getting the beverage perk on an upcoming cruise. I understand that our cards will indicate we have the package. My question is whether I can pick up two drinks at a time for my wife and I at a bar using only my card, or do I need to have her card with me, or does she have to present her card herself?

It is one drink per card, if you order two at the same time and only present one card you will be charged for one of the drinks. You will need to take both cards with you to the bar each time and present to get your drinks.

In our experience you do not both have to be there to get the drinks, I have got one for my husband when he was in the room or by the pool.

We got to know several bartenders and I would order one drink, get that drink, and then hand the card back to them and ask for whatever my husband wanted. Of course at that point they knew us well and knew he also had a premium beverage package and I wasn't just trying to get a drink for someone who didn't have one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

DW and I will often order 2 drinks. But we take both cards...which is then not a problem. With a single card....the bar tenders are not supposed to give you 2 drinks (and most will follow the rules). If you have the Classic Package your cruise card will indicate this with "CALL" on the card.

Hank