"Fair and Balanced" Seaside Review Jan 13th-20th YC with family

golfusaofcs

Many thanks to the OP for taking the time to write an exhaustive review, it’s very helpful. I couldn’t help laughing as I remember another review I read this morning saying that service was non-existent. Obviously that’s not the case! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, OP for your detailed report! It makes very interesting reading.

Question: do you have a picture of the 3rd/4th/5th person beds in your cabin? I have been unable to determine the sleeping arrangements for the 3rd/4th/5th passenger in YC.

Yes, Although some are next to another table for two so almost a table for four. There are only a few that are separate. Run (Do not walk) to the restaurant area as soon as it's open and ask Luigi for what you want. He will try and please you. Bob

Thanks for the advice.

I think there is one table for nine, so they might have to arrange something for you, if they can - they will! Arthur was our waiter and was excellent (We were on the right side when you enter from the hall, left side coming up the stairs) and I heard (Second hand knowledge) that William was best on the other side (Where the table for nine is). Bob

So glad to see that Arthur is on the Seaside! He made our Divina dining experience our best ever! Hopefully he will still be on our voyage on March 3rd!

You have the double sofa bed and a pull down bed directly above the double bed

Thank you, OP for your detailed report! It makes very interesting reading.

Question: do you have a picture of the 3rd/4th/5th person beds in your cabin? I have been unable to determine the sleeping arrangements for the 3rd/4th/5th passenger in YC.

So glad to see that Arthur is on the Seaside! He made our Divina dining experience our best ever! Hopefully he will still be on our voyage on March 3rd!

Arthur said that he was looking for a cruise line that had a retirement plan. I don't know when his contract is up. Bob

We were in the Yacht Club at the same time and had a terrific waiter. He never missed a beat, had wine choices for us every night and we also had the sommelier stop by every night. But then again, we (Party of six) were making a night out of it and were never in a hurry. We ate at 6:30PM and sometimes weren't finished until 8:45PM. We booked all the late shows so that we had plenty of time. We did notice couples who came in after us finishing well before us. I do think the waiter makes all the difference. Bob

Bob, who was your waiter?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Golfusaofcs — did your son visit the kids club? If so, did he enjoy it? I’ll be traveling with an almost 5 year old in June in YC so I’d love to hear any other thoughts you have on the kids club and/or activities for kids in general.

Thanks also for the review!