What's the Earliest You've Ever Been Able to Get on Board?

I will have a lot of bags I need to carry on and therefore would like to get on to put them down ASAP. Also, do they have a storage area for bags you bring on if the rooms are not ready? (they have on other ships)

Grandeur is the only RC ship I've heard that stores carry-in bags until staterooms are ready.

On Allure last week the earliest people to board were the suites/Pinnacles and that was shortly after 11AM. There is no storage area for bags, so our carry on bags were with us until 1PM when the cabins were ready.

You didn't mention what ship you are sailing, but in my experience, it's been the same for the last several years. Perhaps if you have so many bags it might be better to arrive about 1PM so you are able to take them directly to your cabin instead of having to cart them around.

I will have a lot of bags I need to carry on and therefore would like to get on to put them down ASAP. Also, do they have a storage area for bags you bring on if the rooms are not ready? (they have on other ships)

What other RC ships offer this? Sounds like you don't want to check your luggage/bags with the porters so if you board early you'll have to find a chair to sit in with your bags until the cabins are ready.

The earliest they have started boarding in my experience is 11 a.m.

For this weekend's cruise, we just got this email: To enhance your check-in and boarding experience, we ask that you arrive at the terminal after 12:30 PM. As stated in your cruise documents, your check-in window is between 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

I plan on being there at 11 anyway.