Eagles/Vikings game

Madden05

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer wouldn't even do an interview with the Fox announcers after the lost. Really showed no class , it's no wonder his players acted like they did at the end of the game. What poor losers they were.

Jimbo:)

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer wouldn't even do an interview with the Fox announcers after the lost. Really showed no class , it's no wonder his players acted like they did at the end of the game. What poor losers they were.

Classless? How about fans throwing beer bottles at Vikings fan, shouting profanity?But of course it's Philadelphia fans. Worst fans in sports. They are classless.

Gonna be in Manila on Feb 4, the Superb owl is actually Monday morning at 7:30 AM Manila time, so I am scrambling for a place to watch. There will be no snow and no Santa Claus, should be exciting anyway. Last time the Eagles won it all was 1960, I was 11 years old, had to listen to the game on the radio since NFL blackout rules did not allow tv, game was at Franklin Field in Philly. So there has been some progress.

Classless? How about fans throwing beer bottles at Vikings fan, shouting profanity?But of course it's Philadelphia fans. Worst fans in sports. They are classless.

And where did you see pictures of this at?

I lived in the Washington, DC area and was a Redskins fan and the Eagles were our most disliked team.

Still, when I wanted to take my Son to see the Atlanta Braves vs. the Phillies back in the 90s, a friend of my, who was from Philly warned us not to wear any Braves t-shirts or hats. He said, particularly if the Phillies lose, the fans might take it out on you and your Son. He was a Phillies fan.

We went to the game and I defiantly wore my Braves hat and got some nasty looks, but the Phillies won the game and we were not attacked.

I lived in the Washington, DC area and was a Redskins fan and the Eagles were our most disliked team.

Still, when I wanted to take my Son to see the Atlanta Braves vs. the Phillies back in the 90s, a friend of my, who was from Philly warned us not to wear any Braves t-shirts or hats. He said, particularly if the Phillies lose, the fans might take it out on you and your Son. He was a Phillies fan.

We went to the game and I defiantly wore my Braves hat and got some nasty looks, but the Phillies won the game and we were not attacked.

A friend of mines cousin went to a Flyers game wearing a Capitals jersey. An idiot 4 or 5 rows behind him threw a $14 beer at him. Missed him and hit a little girl there with her family. She was really crying. Threw the jerk out of the game.

Those individual fans were classless, and dangerous. We went to see the Eagles last Super Bowl Jacksonville and saw in person very few classless Eagles fans throwing full cans of beer at Patriot fans. We were told that most of those individuals did not have game tickets and were only there to drink and cause trouble. However, the vast majority of Philly fans, as a whole, have class and are very passionate, and very knowledgeable. They are not the worst fans in sports. I have been to other stadiums for pro football, pro baseball and pro hockey, and have seen worse behavior.

And where did you see pictures of this at?

It’s all over the place. The eagles used to be my 3rd favorite team (1-Vikes, 2- Steelers). Now I hate them. http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Eagles-fans-were-caught-on-video-throwing-beer-cans-and-bottles-at-Vikings-fans-and-the-team-bus-before-and-after-the-game-470587773.html

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That video from Valley News sounds like a bunch of fans that are very upset and looking to blame the fans of Philly for the loss

Yes out of 10s of thousands of fans there are 1% jerks-Philly fans are very passionate and used to disappointment like Viking fans-but this year seems different-This game is also the changing of the dynasty-Eagles win and are are in the super bowl for many years to come.

Viking fans-we know your pain! We both have good-young QBS and will be seeing each other in the play-offs for many years to come

That video from Valley News sounds like a bunch of fans that are very upset and looking to blame the fans of Philly for the loss

Yes out of 10s of thousands of fans there are 1% jerks-Philly fans are very passionate and used to disappointment like Viking fans-but this year seems different-This game is also the changing of the dynasty-Eagles win and are are in the super bowl for many years to come.

Viking fans-we know your pain! We both have good-young QBS and will be seeing each other in the play-offs for many years to come

That is so far from the truth it is not even funny. No one is blaming the Philly fans for the Vikings loss. Dang we lost by 31. We are noticing the long history of Philly fans being someone the rudest and violent fans in the league. And In many cases they are almost encouraged to be this way by the rest of Philadelphia.

Throwing beer bottles at children, punching visiting fans for wearing opposing teams clothing, verbally abusing opposing players families.... it's way out of line and much worse than other teams fans (Green Bay, Chicago, and Washington to name a few) I have experienced.

When you (philly fans) are in Minneapolis next week...... try to prove you can behave!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Definitely a shame that some of the Philadelphia fans used really poor judgment and caused possible injuries to others. Also a shame that the bad behavior of a group of Philadelphia fans somehow lumped all Philly fans into a category where harsh words and insults are being tossed around without regard for those of us that never exhibit such behavior towards visitors and opposing teams. The negative vibes are overshadowing the wonderful football games that should be the focus and enjoyment for the fans and the players who have made it so far on all playoff teams.

Lest we forget, Vikings fans coming into Philadelphia, going on the Art Museum Steps and putting Vikings clothing on the statue of Rocky while loudly doing their Nordic cheer was blatantly disrespectful because yes it is true, Philadelphia Fans are quite passionate. (the group cheer was fine, but the Rocky statue was pushing it).

In closing, I would like to say, FLY EAGLES FLY. DILLY DILLY.

There are some rotten fans in every city......and that includes Minnesota fans.

In happens in every stadium across the country.

It's a way of life it seems, am I happy about it, NO!

But you have to know that going in, if you can't handle it, better off staying home and watching the event in your own home.