MSC Armonia & Cuba Visa Requirements

sunsetdawny

Hi I am looking for advice on visa requirements to enter Cuba. We are flying to Havana on the 17th August and have booked a hotel before joining the MSC Armonia on the 18th August. We are then in port for 3 days before setting sail for the Caribbean. We are then back in Havana for 2 days on day 8 and 9 of the cruise before setting sail again for 1 week. My question is how many visas will I require as there will be multiple entries into Havana.

I have spoken to both MSC and the agent I booked through but have now been told to contact the agency and wondered whether anyone else had experienced this and could advise me.

Thank you

Dawn

Hi I am looking for advice on visa requirements to enter Cuba. We are flying to Havana on the 17th August and have booked a hotel before joining the MSC Armonia on the 18th August. We are then in port for 3 days before setting sail for the Caribbean. We are then back in Havana for 2 days on day 8 and 9 of the cruise before setting sail again for 1 week. My question is how many visas will I require as there will be multiple entries into Havana.

I have spoken to both MSC and the agent I booked through but have now been told to contact the agency and wondered whether anyone else had experienced this and could advise me.

Thank you

Dawn

I am pretty sure you will need a Visa for every entry to Cuba - last year I had to had 2 visas - 1 when I arrived at the airport and another after Cruise when I back Havanna and spent 3 days in Varadero.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-G920I using Forums mobile app

Dawn,

Assuming you fly into Cuba from the US you will need a Tourist Card which is 75 Dollars.

As the cruise leaves Cuba and returns to Cuba you need a second Tourist Card (pretty likely just 25 or 30 Dollars). This one will be handed out onboard and charged to your onboard account.

steamboats