Ketchikan tour

Islandbuoy

Obviously I haven't done a very good job with my homework... We leave in 8 days and this is the first I've heard of this!! I've contacted them with the hopes we can book something this short notice... It sounds perfect for my husband and me!!

Obviously I haven't done a very good job with my homework... We leave in 8 days and this is the first I've heard of this!! I've contacted them with the hopes we can book something this short notice... It sounds perfect for my husband and me!!

If u go be sure to tell them of the CC referral!

We recently did a 3 hour tour in Ketchikan with "Ketchikan taxi tours" ( Dave & Kat). We had Kat for our driver/guide. There were 4 of us and she did an excellent job.

Our tour with Kat was great. Highly recommend this company.

• 8 months later...

They have very good reviews. See ketchikantaxicabtours.com for tours and prices. We are in port from 11:00-7:00pm. on 23rd. We're interested in sharing 3hr tour with van holding 6 max. Rate is $80/hr so for 4 it would be $60. per person.

• 7 months later...

What exactly did you do on this tour? Were you able to stop at the Native American Villages or just drive around? This sounds like something I'm interested in but I know my group wants to stop different places not just drive around. Thanks!

On our first cruise we used Ketchikan Taxi for 4 hours with Dave. It was excellent and tailored to what we wanted to do & see. Since we were only in Ketchikan from 7am-2pm, we wanted to maximize our time.

I have been to Ketchikan before but mainly did the town. Where did the taxi take you?

• 2 weeks later...

There are several reviews on Tripadvisor, Ketchikan, Private Tours to give you a better idea. We had perfect weather and a pleasant tour. The driver decided on the route, although we didn't have any specific requests. We did not have a lunch stop planned, although the tour was mid-morning to mid-afternoon. I would advise packing food or requesting a quick stop to pick something up as we did...we were all getting quite hungry. It worked out fine.