I do flaunt my C&A Status

This morning when I arrived at work I asked where the D+ priority boarding was. Unfortunately it was a mess and I had to ride in an elevator that was not only for D+ employees. I earned this status, and this started my whole work day off wrong. I'm going to ask for some additional credit as reparations.

I did ask to see another employee's ID to see if they were allowed to use the coffee machine. They looked at me funny and refused to show me their ID. I intend to report this when I see the captain.

I guess I'm a victim of the Loyalty Matching program at my work. Everyone is coming in as Diamond! I've been on the job 10 years and started when there was 13 of us, stayed loyal till it went down to 3 and I put off surgery. But as young people move on to other opportunities, new people are hired in at higher pay and they bargain additional vacation that took me 10 years to earn. I guess I should get three 3 drinks between 3pm and quitting time.

One thing I do notice is that Star Class gets even better service off the ship. When the guy in the corner suite shows up to the coffee lounge, the other passengers either gladly let him go to the front of the queue, or in many cases they even leave the lounge altogether!

Loyalty has it's benefits! ;-)

Glad everyone is taking this in the spirit is was meant. It's nice to have a little fun once in a while.

Now onto tipping the people who deliver my mail and packages!

As I walk nearly 3 miles to our mailroom and 3 miles back to pick up a package that can't be delivered.... I think I am going to the GS desk to remove my gratuities.

Loyalty has it's benefits! ;-)

Glad everyone is taking this in the spirit is was meant. It's nice to have a little fun once in a while.

Now onto tipping the people who deliver my mail and packages!

I always encourage the students I teach to leave tips. ;p

Oh, and guys always, always pre-tip your Proctologist.

Edited by DirtyDawg

No way is anyone going to tell me how much to tip the mailman. What happens if I don't get any mail. Will they automatically reduce the gratuities charged to me since I was not provided any service? I will tip as I see fit. And if the mailman does not go out of his way to provide excellent service such as reading my mail to me I might stiff him, too.

No way is anyone going to tell me how much to tip the mailman. What happens if I don't get any mail. Will they automatically reduce the gratuities charged to me since I was not provided any service? I will tip as I see fit. And if the mailman does not go out of his way to provide excellent service such as reading my mail to me I might stiff him, too.

And now they charge $7.95 just to GET the mail...except for "continental mail" in the morning, which is still free. The nerve!

My mail room balance was $1,000 more then it should have been! I had to call to get them to fix it. I asked for gifts and money to compensate for my time. They said no! I’m never going to the mail room again! They owe me....... something. Don’t they know I’m D++++

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And now they charge $7.95 just to GET the mail...except for "continental mail" in the morning, which is still free. The nerve!

Have you noticed how they have cheaped out with the envelopes? They have *holes* in them AND they are being reused. I remember in the good old days when the mail came in a real envelope, lovingly sealed with spittle. Not any more.

My mail room balance was $1,000 more then it should have been! I had to call to get them to fix it. I asked for gifts and money to compensate for my time. They said no! I’m never going to the mail room again! They owe me....... something. Don’t they know I’m D++++

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You gave up too easily. I heard if you complain long and loud enough, they'll upgrade you to the unlimited vacation package for free.

• Thanks 1