Harmony-cabin outlets?

Next cruise for us is Harmony.

Do they have an outlet near the bed (to plug in a CPAP machine) on Harmony-specifically cabin 6D-10142 Ocean View Balcony?

Or will I need to request an extension cord like I have needed to do in the past on Freedom Class ships?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Do they have an outlet near the bed (to plug in a CPAP machine) on Harmony-specifically cabin 6D-10142 Ocean View Balcony?

Or will I need to request an extension cord like I have needed to do in the past on Freedom Class ships?

They will also supply distilled water if needed.

This is a wonderful feature of Harmony (very handy) and of the Anthem (only Quantum class I've sailed on)...wish other ships in the fleet had these or would be able to install them during drydocks.

This is a wonderful feature of Harmony (very handy) and of the Anthem (only Quantum class I've sailed on)...wish other ships in the fleet had these or would be able to install them during drydocks.

Oasis and Allure have them too.

Will they confiscate the extension cord if you bring it yourself? Two years ago (on Celebrity), they held back my suitcase because I had an extension cord in it. I had read on CC that it was ok to bring one but Celebrity denied it was true.

Don't want to make the same mistake again... :)

Will they confiscate the extension cord if you bring it yourself? Two years ago (on Celebrity), they held back my suitcase because I had an extension cord in it. I had read on CC that it was ok to bring one but Celebrity denied it was true.

Don't want to make the same mistake again... :)

It's a possibility. You don't have to bring one, they will supply one.

It's a possibility. You don't have to bring one, they will supply one.

Thanks! I hope it doesn't turn out like it did on Celebrity....

When they took ours, they told us to ask our room steward for one. When we did, he got upset because he said they don't have any to give out unless it's needed for health reasons. :eek:

Thanks! I hope it doesn't turn out like it did on Celebrity....

When they took ours, they told us to ask our room steward for one. When we did, he got upset because he said they don't have any to give out unless it's needed for health reasons. :eek:

I would think a CPAP would be considered a health reason.

If you use the special_needs@rccl.com address, you will likely find the extension cord and distilled water in your stateroom when you arrive.

I would think a CPAP would be considered a health reason.

If you use the special_needs@rccl.com address, you will likely find the extension cord and distilled water in your stateroom when you arrive.

Thanks again! We'd like one because of all the electronics we'll need to charge and not for health reasons.

I don't think that qualifies us for one of the special need extension cords.

Thanks again! We'd like one because of all the electronics we'll need to charge and not for health reasons.

I don't think that qualifies us for one of the special need extension cords.

Annette, when you pack your suitcase, "line" the interior perimeter with your extension cord. It won't be as visible on an x-ray.

Be sure that it is UL rated, and when you are not using it, put it away. Do not leave stuff charging when you are not in the cabin. Just keep the cord in a drawer.

:)

LOS said they would provide me with an extension cord and a gallon of distilled H2O.

Annette, when you pack your suitcase, "line" the interior perimeter with your extension cord. It won't be as visible on an x-ray.

Be sure that it is UL rated, and when you are not using it, put it away. Do not leave stuff charging when you are not in the cabin. Just keep the cord in a drawer.

:)

Thanks for the tip! :)