Eagles/Vikings game

Madden05

Does anyone know what venue the NFC game will be in on the Jewel of the seas? It looks like it will be on during dinner.

Skol Vikes!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Sorry for the brief hijack.

Curious...since you are a fan of the Vikes.

Do you think the AFC champions will make the Vikings wear white and use the visitor locker room if they make it to the Super Bowl? AFC is the home team this year and their champion gets to decide jersey color and locker room assignments. It would certainly seem odd for the Vikings to be in their home stadium but using the visitor locker room.

Do you think the AFC champions will make the Vikings wear white and use the visitor locker room if they make it to the Super Bowl? AFC is the home team this year and their champion gets to decide jersey color and locker room assignments. It would certainly seem odd for the Vikings to be in their home stadium but using the visitor locker room.

I was wondering the very same thing.

The NFL has already commented on this. If they Vikings make it to the Superb Owl they will get to use their own locker room. They will also practice at their team facility (if they don't make it the AFC team will use their practice facilities, the other team would practice at the Univ of Minnesota facilities). The Vikings would also be on their normal side of the field.

The Vikings do not yet know if they will be able to use their fire breathing dragon ship or the Gjallarhorn.

Let's hope that the Eagles make this a moot subject.;p

Bill

Skol!!!

Skol Vikings!

Vikings have been my team since I move to Minneapolis in 98 (perfect time to be get used to their normal playoff expectancies), but grew up watching and rooting for the Eagles. Torn for this one.

Skol Vikings!

Vikings have been my team since I move to Minneapolis in 98 (perfect time to be get used to their normal playoff expectancies), but grew up watching and rooting for the Eagles. Torn for this one.

There is nothing to be torn about. Vikings. No question asked. :)

The NFL has already commented on this. If they Vikings make it to the Superb Owl they will get to use their own locker room. They will also practice at their team facility (if they don't make it the AFC team will use their practice facilities, the other team would practice at the Univ of Minnesota facilities). The Vikings would also be on their normal side of the field.

The Vikings do not yet know if they will be able to use their fire breathing dragon ship or the Gjallarhorn.

Thanks! I’ll have to share this info with my DH.... we were thinking about getting tickets to go, but instead are doing a trip to Alaska (which is waaaay cheaper, even with airfare :)). The worst seats in the house are $4000 each, and that doesn’t include parking, food, and hotel (we would have wanted to stay downtown, even though we live within 20 miles).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums