1 Week Princess Caribbean Sale 1/23 - 1/31

MCC retired

Princess Cruises' Exclusively Caribbean Sale (January 23 - 31, 2018)

People want more of a good thing. That’s why we’re bringing back our Exclusively Caribbean Sale for a limited time. World-famous beaches, warm weather – nothing could be better. YET we’re making this sale on Spring 2018 cruises even more enticing with big savings. It’s like the sequel to a summer blockbuster that everyone will be talking about. But hurry, this sale ends January 31st.

• up to 35% off†
  • up to $150 onboard spending money per stateroom‡
  • 3rd & 4th guest fares for just $1 per guest**

Non refundable Deposits

will continue to monitor our mid-march cruise on the Crown.

Past the final deposit date now, but you never know if a deal comes up which Princess agent you get when you call up to inquire about a re-fare :cool:

thanks for the heads up

'for new bookings only' - maybe, maybe not...:evilsmile:

Sounds interesting....so I'm guessing that I can't see the prices until Jan 23....which means that I don't know whether to book now or to wait.

Why not hold an option on the 1/22 then see what the rate/promo is on 1/23?

It does say New Bookings Only but it appears the cruise lines are finding the Eastern Caribbean

sales slow for the obvious reasons.

Rate code: QYA

Fare Code: QYA Notice: By booking this promotion guests will receive the following:

* $150 Onboard spending money ($75 per guest 1 & 2)

* Deposit per guest made under the Exclusive Caribbean Sale is non-refundable

* 3rd & 4th guests sail for $1 on select cruises booked in the same stateroom

as the first & second guests.

* promotion is not combinable or tranferable and must be booked during the

applicable sale dates.

* PROMOTION IS FOR NEW BOOKINGS ONLY

Edited by MCC retired

Checked our March 18 cruise. We are well beyond final payment so wouldn't be taking advantage of this "sale" anyway but I was curious. We booked under the Sip and Sail the end of August 2016. The newest sale pricing is still $200 pp more than we paid. Granted, it's not as bad as the $1,100 pp more I was seeing a few months back but it's still not as low as what we paid (and we also got a discount from the TA that I'm not factoring in here) and we got the beverage package as a perk.

the sale resulted in about a $300.00 reduction for my cruise. i paid the final payment 2wks on jan 9 at a rate i could live with. i was unable to refare to the lowerrate today and was told new bookings only. the customer service rep applied a teeny amount of OBC to compensate.

Very odd--I clicked on the "deals" tab and it came up. However, when I continued to "pricing" it didn't reduce the third person to $1 and the overall price was what I was seeing last week when I used my Captain's Club check in on the site. Guess I'd have to call if it were to be a real booking.

We were able to reprice our spring break cruise with this new sale. We saved $400 (basically the cost of our 3rd and 4th passenger), got a room upgrade (from inside to balcony) and $$ onboard spending. We did have cancel for any reason insurance though so that allowed us to cancel and rebook. If we didn't have that insurance than we wouldn't have been able to get the better fare.

This is a link to a file on your computer :)

Bringing back to top

List of sailings :

file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_Exclusively%20Caribbean%20Sale_Voyage%20List.zip/Exclusively%20Caribbean%20Sale_Voyage%20List/Exclusively%20Caribbean%20Sale_Voyage%20List.pdf