My time dining question

Regguy

I just helped someone book some my time dining on her reservation on cruise planner (she is internet challenged). It seemed to go fine. I put the times she wanted and the guests she wanted in the cart and checked out, and she received an e-mail confirming everything. However, now, in her cruise planner, the calendar shows the "my time dining," but without a time -- it simply says, "at your leisure," as though there is no reservation.

Is this a known issue? Are the times irrelevant or do we have reservations? Sorry, neither of us has cruises RCI before.

I just helped someone book some my time dining on her reservation on cruise planner (she is internet challenged). It seemed to go fine. I put the times she wanted and the guests she wanted in the cart and checked out, and she received an e-mail confirming everything. However, now, in her cruise planner, the calendar shows the "my time dining," but without a time -- it simply says, "at your leisure," as though there is no reservation.

Is this a known issue? Are the times irrelevant or do we have reservations? Sorry, neither of us has cruises RCI before.

Yes, normal for at least one ship. Is this Anthem?

Yes, normal for at least one ship. Is this Anthem?

I just tested this for my upcoming Anthem cruise. Yes, it only shows up as 'at your leisure' on the calendar.

Yes, thanks. So does that mean there is a reservation at the specific times shown in the email or does she need to make new reservations again on board?

I get the feeling it means you cannot make reservations on Anthem, you just show up when you want to eat.

I think that it means that your reservation is fine (I received a confirmation email) but the online calendar is deficient/defective. :)

I get the feeling it means you cannot make reservations on Anthem, you just show up when you want to eat.

Ha! Ok, well, we'll know when we know. :)

Either way, she will be on a cruise!

Thanks very much.

I just made reservations for "My Time Dining" for every night at 5:30 but is it ok if we just don't show up some of those nights and want to dine elsewhere?

No problem. You may want to call the MTD desk and cancel your reservation so they can use your table more quickly.

In the Cruise Planner click on the Order History at the top of the page. It should show each reservation made including the time. Clicking on each day's "Order Details" should show the people.

Checked all three ships we have booked and Order History shows a checkin window of 15 minutes for the Anthem reservations, not the allotted two hours for dinner. Vision and Majesty show two hour time blocks. The Calendar for Anthem shows the "at your leisure" message while Vision and Majesty show correct two hour blocks.

I always take the my time confirmation time's email confirmation with me first night but never had any problems.

Yup.

Edit: I should actually say, I believe so as I recall. Pretty sure.

Just for the sake of completeness, it was Ovation, for whatever that's worth.

I always take the my time confirmation time's email confirmation with me first night but never had any problems.

Thanks. In the end, not a big deal, but I'll suggest this.