Silhouette MDR Menus?

Keys2Heaven

Thank you very much! I don't suppose the Steak Dianne is prepared tableside?

Not in the MDR. However, if you ask ahead in Murano, sometimes they'll do it. I prefer the Chateaubriand in Murano however, which is prepared tableside.

Yes, I saw that, but was asking if they prepare it tableside. As I suspected, there is probably no open flame allowed in the MDR.

No. Steak Dianne is done in the kitchen, it is very popular and if done tableside would take more than 5 hours to finish. Try asking it for breakfast.

I was looking for them for a 9-night on Silhouette and found a thread that had all 14 menus, which I reposted here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2571803

Celebrity uses its "primary" seven menus for all 7-night cruises, so you'll only see the others on cruises that are longer than seven nights.

Those menus are so awful. I don't eat seafood or game meats(lamb, duck) and I'm allergic to mushrooms. We are going with 2 other couples. Hopefully they will be up for going to a specialty restaurant or the buffet some nights.

Yes, I saw that, but was asking if they prepare it tableside. As I suspected, there is probably no open flame allowed in the MDR.

That is what I meant when I said not in the MDR, no tableside preparation. Sorry for the confusion.

Those menus are so awful. I don't eat seafood or game meats(lamb, duck) and I'm allergic to mushrooms. We are going with 2 other couples. Hopefully they will be up for going to a specialty restaurant or the buffet some nights.

On the one menu posted in this thread, I see 4 of 9 entrees that are not seafood or game or that contain mushrooms. Not sure if you've looked at the specialty restaurant menus, but you'll see seafood and game featured on those, too. However, you should contact Celebrity in advance about the mushroom allergy. They can prepare substitutions or maybe even something off-menu if you have dietary restrictions.

I was looking for them for a 9-night on Silhouette and found a thread that had all 14 menus, which I reposted here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2571803

Celebrity uses its "primary" seven menus for all 7-night cruises, so you'll only see the others on cruises that are longer than seven nights.

Wonderful. TY for the share. Plenty of options, plus the specialty dining is always a nice option