Couple of Seaside + YC Questions

kelmac

My wife and I will be making our first MSC cruise in the YC this March. Couple of questions:

-- My wife and I are both Black Card holders (via Elite Plus Celebrity); can we use our status for one visit to an alternative restaurant, or is it one visit each + a guest?

-- Does the gift shop sell a model of the ship, like other cruise lines?

-- We like to eat as early as possible; what is the earliest time to dine in the YC restaurant?

-- I see the daily service charge is $12.50 per person; is it more in the YC? We usually tip above and beyond; does the Butler share in the tip pool?

-- We will have a rental car and we would like to drop off our luggage and then return the car and head back to the ship. Will that mess up the system at the YC tent?

Thanks for help!

Kel:D

The "official" policy since last November is that the dinner for 2 in a Speciality Restaurant for Black Card holders is now one visit per cabin.

The logo shop does sell models of the ship.

The daily service charge is the same for all guests on the ship, irrespective of category of cabin booked. The butlers are included in the share-out.

I don't know the answers to your other questions - sorry!

The "official" policy since last November is that the dinner for 2 in a Speciality Restaurant for Black Card holders is now one visit per cabin.

The daily service charge is the same for all guests on the ship, irrespective of category of cabin booked. The butlers are included in the share-out.

No issues dropping off luggage first, returning the car and then returning by Uber, taxi or shuttle to the YC tent to board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No issues dropping off luggage first, returning the car and then returning by Uber, taxi or shuttle to the YC tent to board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You guys rock! That was fast -- thanks so much.

Kel:D