Purchased Coffee Card

Marie50

Someone made a statement on this forum that their coffee card could not be used onboard for Lattes or Cappuccinos. This cannot be correct as it clearly states on the coffee card explanation that they could be used for those as well as espressos and frozen coffees. What is up with the other post does anyone know?

Im thinking about the coffee package also. I saw one review where a lady had it and she said she often used it at the chocolate Venchi (sp?) bar and got a coffee that had a scoop of gelato in it..that sold me!

No if you look under add on dining, beverages it still has the coffee card. I bought 2.

When are you sailing and on what ship? It hasn't been shown as available for my February 24th cruise on Seaside for a month or two... I also wanted the social media internet package but that disappeared around the same time.

Sailing February 3 under add dining and beverage package

COFFEE PACKAGE

COFFEE PACKAGE Let the velvety warmth of our coffee delights conquer your soul! 15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights, frozen coffee drinks, as well as hot chocolate and hot teADULT The drinks included in this package can be consumed in bars.

Read more

Per cabin $ 29.00

Sailing February 3 under add dining and beverage package

COFFEE PACKAGE

COFFEE PACKAGE Let the velvety warmth of our coffee delights conquer your soul! 15 coffee drinks, including cappuccino, caffelatte, espresso, non-alcoholic coffee delights, frozen coffee drinks, as well as hot chocolate and hot teADULT The drinks included in this package can be consumed in bars.

Read more

Per cabin $ 29.00

I have the same write up but have always wandered what the heck hot teADULTs are?? Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums