Gatsby night

nautica34

Is the Gatsby night held on formal/elegant night on Seaside? What takes place during the event?
It was not on formal/elegant night. They decorate the entrance to the Haven Lounge with a Gatsby entryway and the entertainment crew dresses in 1920s outfits and does a dance routine and tries to get the passengers involved. I wore a dark shirt with a white tie and brought spats that didn't fit my feet. It is a lot of fun. It is only for an hour in the lounge after starting in the atrium. The music was a little loud for me but I had fun anyway. Bob

It was not on formal/elegant night. They decorate the entrance to the Haven Lounge with a Gatsby entryway and the entertainment crew dresses in 1920s outfits and does a dance routine and tries to get the passengers involved. I wore a dark shirt with a white tie and brought spats that didn't fit my feet. It is a lot of fun. It is only for an hour in the lounge after starting in the atrium. The music was a little loud for me but I had fun anyway. Bob
Bob,

Thank you so much for the information! Was hoping it would've taken place on formal night, oh well. Do you recall which theme nights took place on formal nights?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Bob,

Thank you so much for the information! Was hoping it would've taken place on formal night, oh well. Do you recall which theme nights took place on formal nights?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I think elegant night was just that. Other nights were White night, 70s night and Pirate night. Due to the bad weather all the parties took place in the atrium. If the weather is good these should take place out on the pool deck. Bob