Seafood Platter on MSC Seaside

just erica

I am just off the Seaside and I wanted to let others know about a fantastic deal on board that doesn't seem to be advertised and few people know about.

We discovered it towards the end of the cruise and wish I had known about it earlier as we would have definitely taken advantage.

At the Champagne Bar (can't remember what deck) everyday starting at 5pm to midnight they offer a two level seafood platter that has everything you could imagine on it. If you are a seafood lover then you will love it.

Unfortunately by the time we discovered it they had run out of oysters and scallops and so we didn't want to do it.

It is $49 for the entire two level platter and I would say it would feed 2-3 people and maybe even 4-5 if using as an appetizer. That's $49 for the platter, not per person! You don't need to be any special level or order any champagne to get this.

I would go early, the first or second day so you can maybe be assured they are not out of anything. I really wish I had know about this earlier as there is no special menu for the formal night and I was looking forward to lobster which is usually served for dinner on formal nights.

I am just off the Seaside and I wanted to let others know about a fantastic deal on board that doesn't seem to be advertised and few people know about.

We discovered it towards the end of the cruise and wish I had known about it earlier as we would have definitely taken advantage.

At the Champagne Bar (can't remember what deck) everyday starting at 5pm to midnight they offer a two level seafood platter that has everything you could imagine on it. If you are a seafood lover then you will love it.

Unfortunately by the time we discovered it they had run out of oysters and scallops and so we didn't want to do it.

It is $49 for the entire two level platter and I would say it would feed 2-3 people and maybe even 4-5 if using as an appetizer. That's $49 for the platter, not per person! You don't need to be any special level or order any champagne to get this.

I would go early, the first or second day so you can maybe be assured they are not out of anything. I really wish I had know about this earlier as there is no special menu for the formal night and I was looking forward to lobster which is usually served for dinner on formal nights.

I took advantage of this on our cruise January 6th. It was fabulous..

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone have a picture of this yet?I assume is a mouthwatering image

No unfortunately I didn’t snap a pic of it. I can attest though, having seen it up close and personal that it is indeed mouthwatering!!

Big regret of mine that I didn’t order it...

I am thing about doing this at about 6-7 at night the first evenkng and then going to eat later in the evening. We are in YC so maybe by 8 ish we will go eat. I think this may be a nice way to start the trip.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmmm, interesting....

Those pics look nothing like the seafood platter I was talking about. Looks like they have scaled it back.

It is the $49 one they waiter said it is their best seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk