Dolphin 4 Staff

Hi, this is Mic Smith. I was a trumpet player on the Dolphin 4 around '90 & '91 and I'm hoping to run into some old friends who may be lurking on this site. Tom Dentino was the cuise director, Chris was the asst. I was in the Miramar band and met my wife, Luz (shore excursion mgr) while I was there. I would love to hear from anyone from back then.

Hi Mic:

Glad to see your posting. I am also an ex-DCL/MCL employee. I worked shoreside as the Director of Passenger Traffic. I apologize for not remembering you, but I do remember Tom Dentino, Chris Cribbs and also your wife, Luz. I have been trying to find as many ex-DCL/MCL employees as possible as I am trying to gather another reunion this upcoming fall. I have planned two other reunions in the past five years.

My email address is COrtega777 at AOL dot com. If you would like to be included in any future reunions, please drop me a line at the provided email with your contact information and I will add you to the list.

It is always great to hear from others that had the opportunity to experience the "Dolphin Difference". I have fond memories that will last a long time.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Charlie, I'll pass your name on to Luz as she was more involved with the shoreside people than I was. I may have met you but to be honest, I have enough trouble remember my OWN name these days. If you know contact info for Chris or Tom, I'd like to catch up with them. I found the news about the Dolphin going to the breakers...very sad. I liked that little ship. I even liked the staff captain...we called him Fred (Flintstone) as I recall.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I was actually trying to track down Kostas Galiatsatos and saw your post. I was there when your band was there. (During the Tom, Marta and Chris era.) Do you know what ever happened to the band members? I worked in the pursers office (one of the few Americans.)

Anyone remember or know where Tony Tsakiris is? He was on the DolphinIV, Sea Breeze, Ocean Breeze and Royal Majesty - from 1980 - 95. Finally lost touch when I moved one too many times for work. Would be great to kow if he is ok.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I was actually trying to track down Kostas Galiatsatos and saw your post. I was there when your band was there. (During the Tom, Marta and Chris era.) Do you know what ever happened to the band members? I worked in the pursers office (one of the few Americans.)

I was there too! Only from '89 - '90. Amy, it's me Sarah - your roomate and other American purser! Let's catch up if we can. Anyone else out there??

• 1 year later...

Hey People!

You can reach me at : chris_president@dragonsmcthailand.com

check my website : www.dragonsmcthailand.com

If anyone knows where Tom is - please pass the info onto me!

Cheers

Chris

PS: Was working with RCI as CD - took a few years off heading back out again! Can't get enough!

Rock On!

Hi, this is Mic Smith. I was a trumpet player on the Dolphin 4 around '90 & '91 and I'm hoping to run into some old friends who may be lurking on this site. Tom Dentino was the cuise director, Chris was the asst. I was in the Miramar band and met my wife, Luz (shore excursion mgr) while I was there. I would love to hear from anyone from back then.

• 7 years later...

Denny Shaw, here. I was pianist on the Dolphin IV, late summer of 1990, then Seabreeze that winter. Worked with Ronald McDonald, Chris Cribbs, Luz, Homer Noodleman, and Tom Dentino. Played main dining room, sail aways on pool deck, Miramar lounge, and piano bar (on back of the Seabreeze.) My email is cruiselineent@yahoo.com. Retired now, living in Cypress, Texas. Would love to hear from any of you.