All inclusive drinks brands what's available

The cleaner

Never done all inclusive before on Island Escape and I only drink Strongbow and Pernod. Can anyone please tell me if it is worth the price or Do I go on the Dream?

Strongbow is £1.90 half pint and £3.65 for a pint

Pernod is £1.85

Don't forget there are also juices and soft drinks on the all inclusive such as orange juice, tomato juice, coca cola and diet cola amongst others.

Which ship you choose is a matter for you, it's not just about the drinks, and no one can tell you which one is better value. You will need to weigh up what you are expecting from a cruise. Is it a bigger cabin, larger theatre, waiter served restaurants, itinerary and not least price?:)

Jan

Do you know if the Stronbow and Pernod on Island Escape is included in the all inclusive price?

Strongbow & Pernod are not on the "free" all inclusive on the Island Escape... The prices given by ekco are the "premium drinks price" you pay for each drink.

Do not know what drinks are on the paid for A.I. on the Dream, you will have to ask over on the Thomson board. Like ekco said there are many differences between the ships.

We have been on both boats but never done all inclusive. On the only dates we can go on holiday it's got to be the Dream on a Saturday or Island Escape on the Tuesday and I don't see the point of paying for all inclusive on the Island Escape if there is nothing I like to drink.

They have a premium drinks package at £10.50 PP Per night which allows you to drink almost anything. Only you can decide if it is worth it for you. I was happy with the Worthingtons and the boss was happy with the brandy so we didnt bother, I suspect the ones drinking John Smiths in cans were on the package

Just to let you know, if one person signs up for the drinks package, the other adult sharing the cabin must do also ( at least that what the signs say).£10.95 pd pp.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 year later...