V3 suites on Encore--how different from V5

SLSD

We recently sailed on Encore and were in a V5 suite--number 751. We were quite pleased with it. We are currently looking at booking a future cruise with a V3 suite--number 711. I understand that the two suites share all the same amenities---with the difference being that the V3 suite --711 is forward while 751 was midship.

I have a question for experienced cruisers. What differences are we likely to notice being forward rather than midship? We do like the 7th deck and like the proximity to the 7th deck hot tub deck.

There is no difference beyond the location which means a slightly longer walk. That said it's convenient to the forward lifts. We were in 711 and we always had smooth conditions- so no views about any movement difference.

Happy and healthy sailing!

SLSD,

Smart move and have a great time! Nothing like a longer cruise and smart, too, to do a little more walking to burn off a few of those delicious Seabourn calories. Which WILL add up on a longer cruise- as I know all too well...

Happy and healthy sailing!

In terms of more or less walking I think you would need a mathematial algorithm to get the most out of suite location by the time you've visited the Observation lounge for quiz / afternoon tea / drinks, the dining room, the Colonnade, the Square, the Club, Grand Salon etc. Then there's the Spa, which exit you leave the pool deck by, deck 5 aft, deck 6 forward for quiet sunbathing......

The reality is with 2 sets of lifts (elevators) wherever your accommodation you will be able to claim convenience for some part of the ship. A bit of money saved means more funds for the little extras in life :)

Henry :)