Celebrity Summit 12/2/17

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:35 AM.
92 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
We are two mature (lol) women. My travelling companion is a friend (also an ex) who has only cruised once before. Looking forward to this itinerary.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity -- Summit-June 15;Equinox-Dec 14;Equinox-Aug 14;Summit-May 14;Eclipse-Nov 13;Silhouette-Feb 13;Infinity-Oct 12; Constellation-April 12; Silhouette-Nov 11; Century-March 11; Summit-Sept 10; Equinox-March 10; Constellation-March 09
San Francisco, CA
4 Posts
Joined Jun 2017
We had just about given up finding anybody traveling on this ship and were about to go join the straight folks on the main roll call.

So it look like you are very fond of Celebrity from you cruise history. This is our first trip on them. We have done a bunch on RCL and Norwegian, but wanted something a little nicer for this trip. We are hoping they compare favorably with Holland American as we really liked their service.

So we are San Francisco boys, where are you from?
92 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
I apologize for being out of touch for a bit. We are both from Raleigh, NC. As I have only sailed with Celebrity, I can only vouch for their level of service and style. They have always treated me well. Very attentive and willing to please, particularly with room attendants and dining venues. The "S" class ships are smaller than some, with fewer options for specialty dining and entertainment. Celebrity has one of the highest ratios of public space per person and except for the pool areas, it never seems crowded. I love the "T" pool in the solarium as it has heated mineral/salt water. Looking forward to the trip.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Celebrity -- Summit-June 15;Equinox-Dec 14;Equinox-Aug 14;Summit-May 14;Eclipse-Nov 13;Silhouette-Feb 13;Infinity-Oct 12; Constellation-April 12; Silhouette-Nov 11; Century-March 11; Summit-Sept 10; Equinox-March 10; Constellation-March 09