NCL Cabin Information Compilation -NO CABIN QUESTIONS POSTED HERE PLEASE!

jordans mom

The room from hell......as all they are in that row.

There is a vacant construction area under these cabins on the 7th floor. They were installing a new hydraulic door under my cabin....the guys start at 6am.

Sledgehammers, hammers, guys shouting.

Very reluctantly they moved me after too many hours standing in line.

Upon leaving, the room steward told me people move out of this run of cabins all the time. He said it was indeed construction, but as well the noise of waves upsets folks.

Just beware.

Cheers, Barbara

what room ? what ship????

Ship - Pearl

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 10166

Stateroom Category – SF Aft Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes, Quite

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Aft Balcony, excellent views

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - oversized, two loungers, two chairs and one table

Was wind a problem? -No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -Yes, soot two days but was cleaned up when room was cleaned

Any specific problems with this cabin? -being an aft cabin, I sometimes had to open the door and stand in the doorway to get wifi.

Any other comments? -Since the referb, furniture and decorations were new and were great.

Ship - Dawn

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11678

Stateroom Category – Mini Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – For the most part, very quiet. This room is aft, but unlike most of the staterooms on 11 that far back, this one was under the Los Lobos specialty restaurant instead of the Garden Buffet. This meant significantly less chair scraping. Only time I heard it was during one late afternoon nap and the one night I went to bed before 10pm.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – No obstructions, but the way the balconies are on 11 means that if you lean on the railing to look out, you also have a view into your neighbor's balcony, and vice versa.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Larger than a regular balcony, came with two standard chairs and a small table, but could have fit a full lounger into the space.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The air conditioning system was very strange, it seemed like we had to hit the "Quick Cool" button any time we actually wanted the room to be any less than 75 degrees.

Any other comments? - This was a great cabin, especially once you figure out some of the tricks to getting to mid-ship or the pool deck without having to cut through the buffet (go up the stairs to 13 and then exit through the back door of the video arcade)

Ship - Epic

Deck - 17

Stateroom # - 17025

Stateroom Category – H4 - Haven 2 Bedroom Family Villa

Sailed - Feb 2017 (post renovation)

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? – Yes, noticed some deck chair noise one morning but that was it

Balcony View – Fantastic. No obstructions.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal however I felt it was slightly small for what we paid. Fit 2 dining type chairs & small table. Might have fit a lounger but definitely only one.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - None

Video Tour of Room -

Any other comments? - The Haven is fantastic. The customer service, especially from our butler, was unparalleled. There is ample storage in this cabin, especially if only sailing with 2 people. It's very near the connecting hallway to the Haven seating area, which overlooks the Haven courtyard & the staircase down to the concierge desk. The shower head does flow faster than the drain but we never had any flooding issues into the main part of the bathroom. If it didn't drain on its own fast enough, our cabin steward always took care of it when he made up our room.

Ship - NCL Jade

Deck - 9

Stateroom # - 9030

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mostly - We only noticed a lot of noise the night before disembarkation. I think this might have been because we were close to the elevators.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - Yes -

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – This was one of the more enclosed balconies and we liked that - shade and shelter from the wind

Balcony Size? Normal

Was wind a problem? - no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - NA

Any specific problems with this cabin? - We liked it

Any other comments? -

Ship - Jewel

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 10108

Stateroom Category – Balcony

Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes quiet inside. we had noisy neighbors who loved to talk on their phones on the balcony while in port.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes to one further aft.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – nice balcony, good chairs, small table. high enough to avoid most noise at port.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal size.....

Was wind a problem? - wind was nice, sometimes cold but never got wet during rains in port.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - nope

Any specific problems with this cabin? - bathroom was pretty small, bed nice. TV not great.

Any other comments? - Coffee maker helped us make better coffee than the buffet had.

Since I had so much trouble finding info about my cabin, I thought I would post this information here. Do NOT hesitate to book this cabin if you can. We had it for two weeks, back to back to Alaska.

Ship -Sun

Deck - 10 - Norway

Stateroom # - 0132

Stateroom Category – IA

Starboard or Port Side - port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – pretty much. We heard noise one night.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Not a balcony

Any specific problems with this cabin? - sticky door which you had to make sure to shut securely.

Any other comments? - This cabin was huge. It was an inside sideways cabin, different from those I found on youtube or seen pictures of. The cabin faced the foot of the bed. Against the wall with the door was the desk, shelves, huge walk in closet, drawers and shelves on the side with the safe in the cabinet. On the left of the door was the bathroom, and then another 1/2 closet with drawers underneath that. On the other side of the wall, there was a cabinet with shelves that was floor to almost ceiling. Next to that was a king size couch bed. Next to that was the bed. Each side of the bed had a night table.

Only one plug in for cell phone cords and such.

Ship - Escape

Deck - 15

Stateroom # - 15150

Stateroom Category – Spa Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet was couple of rooms in from elevators-- no noise from that at all

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. Nice, no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal, two chairs one little table

Was wind a problem? - no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? na

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no problems, nice location by the elevator and stairs to go up one for the spa and pool.

Any other comments?

QUOTEmultiquote_off.gif

I forgot about this, let me add mine so they may help someone out.

Ship - Jewel

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8090

Stateroom Category – OK

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Fairly. It was off O'Sheehans and the elevator but really the only issue was noisy people walking by to get there.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Not a balcony but an obstructed ocean view. Glass was clear, not frosted with a lifeboat right in the window.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - N/A

Any other comments? - Cabin is a sideways cabin and as such feels larger than normal. Here's some pictures from my review:

Bed Layout:

25970861631_292bf975fd.jpg

Desk and closet area:

25970860141_3d75da55ab.jpg

25944696812_ea016d76cf.jpg

Bathroom:

25970858921_41f5d7a037.jpg

Obstructed View:

25432411714_432dfe52d2.jpg

Ship - Getaway

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11501

Stateroom Category – T1

Starboard or Port Side - N/A Interior Studio

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not really. It was right by the 2nd floor entry to the studios and the stairs down to the lounge. It was also close to where the stewards get their carts and supplies so you could hear some banging and talking in the morning and evenings. Nothing that some ear plug wouldn't take care of.

Balcony View - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Just the noise issue noted above.

Any other comments? - It's a standard Studio Cabin and only has the regular lighting instead of the mood lighting in the Epic and Escape. Here's a picture from my review:

17881091174_991363670c.jpg

Ship - Escape

Deck - 14

Stateroom # - 14706

Stateroom Category – H7

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes

Balcony View - A bit obstructed due to location under bridge.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Small, it's an enclosed hull balcony due to it's location.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - This is right below bridge so the balcony is enclosed but has a glass partion. It's also smaller than the other cabins in this category and has a bit of an obstructed view with the support for the bridge right there. See my video and pictures for more information.

Video tour:

VwV3cxWuEaw

Living Room:

22808840336_eb6fc66e3b.jpg

Balcony:

22442694519_6d607aa6e0.jpg

Bedroom:

22416514048_2ed5172efb.jpg

Ship - Jewel

Deck - 4

Stateroom # - 4514

Stateroom Category – IE - OG

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not really. I could hear some mechanical operations probably from the deck below and since it was at the waterline it did get noisy when the the waves kicked up. Nothing that ear plugs couldn't handle.

Balcony View - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - The TV had a reception problem where the picture was pretty bad with snow but I understand that was an issue with a lot of the cabins. Also, the safe in this cabin would sometimes not want to take a code to close so you had to try a few times.

Any other comments? - This was a porthole cabin that I was assigned when I booked an inside guarantee.

Bed Area:

34597983402_c424dfb753.jpg

TV and closet area:

34375305820_a8bd612b30.jpg

Bathroom:

33918468264_b49746e590.jpg

33918477814_25f8e146d5.jpg

34598316782_9894a67d62.jpg

Ship - Escape

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12573

Stateroom Category – Studio

Starboard or Port Side - N/A

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - Very well located, near stairs and studio access doors

• Like 1

Ship - Pearl

Deck - 14

Stateroom # - 14006

Stateroom Category – H4

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Balcony view was great!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - None

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems, lovely cabin

Any other comments? - This cabin is directly across the door for Haven courtyard access and it was so easy to just step into the courtyard. The 2 bedroom cabin is great for a family and I loved not having to share a bathroom with my teenage sons. The master bathroom has large windows for the tub and shower allowing for a LOT more natural light than your traditional cabin. The second bedroom requires the key card to access once the door is closed.

Ship - NCL Dawn

Deck - 10

Stateroom # - 10657

Stateroom Category – Inside 1A

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – More vibration (from heating/cooling) than usual. Sound from atrium (music) carries into cabin both from the open atrium design of the Dawn from because the back wall of the stateroom isn't insulated very well from the atrium.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Scratch on TV screen.

Any other comments? - In the future, if I'm in an inside stateroom on the Dawn, I'll make sure it doesn't back up on the atrium and is not close enough to the atrium to hear music from it.

Ship - GEM

Deck - 5

Stateroom # - 5094

Stateroom Category – OB

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? - Nice size for two people

Ship - Gem

Deck - 8

Stateroom # - 8048

Stateroom Category – BD

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet as far as passenger noise and public room noise. I could clearly hear the wave/water movement from ship going through the water through the closed patio door/window during our September Canada/New England cruise. It is considered a forward cabin.

Balcony View - Givecomments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Hull balcony (the side of the ship has a square cut out surrounding the balcony). The hull/metal makes the balcony seem more private, may provide a little more shade in some conditions, may provide a little more wind protection in some conditions may provide a little more rain protection in some conditions. There is glass covering the lower portion of the balcony below the wood railing. The glass sets in a few inches so air moves between the opening and glass. You see the metal of the side of the ship framing the square balcony view, meaning you see what's in view straight in front of you. In order to see more of the side views, you must be at the railing of the balcony and look in those directions. There were two chairs and one small square table on the balcony. You can see the bridge from the balcony. I didn't mind the enclosure. The straight-on view is different from regular balcony views, but it didn't bother me, and I did like the extra privacy. There were no obstructions other than the hull.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal size

Was wind a problem? - No more than any other balcony, may even be a bit more protected from wind at times due to extra metal/hull framing.

Any other comments? - The cabin has convenient nearby access to elevator and staircase. The cabin is on the same floor as O'Sheehan's 24-hour restaurant.

Ship - Escape

Deck - 12

Stateroom # - 12908

Stateroom Category – B1 Aft-facing Balcony

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Beautiful view off back of ship. Since the suite to the left had a wrap around balcony, if we were standing at the railing of our balcony we could see quite a bit of the starboard view as well as our normal rear view.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Large balcony. We had 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs as well as a side table and we still had plenty of room to walk around.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No. We had heard it might be and asked the room steward for paper towels so if we went out in the evening or early morning, we could wipe the furniture off. Towels were always soot free.

Any other comments? - Great cabin overall. We are used to mid-ship balconies and were afraid we might feel more motion in this cabin but we really didn't. Loved that they had USB charging ports built into the bedside lamps.

View from balcony:

6OTaGfWx0r6KiswQycwwTsfIvS5XP5QsLt7Tl2j_dLsd0p_Fvxh_4H7dvwnUzLula3wgl7Gz75OVKhUaW1iZ3f_uHz0GD750APfkj0E-oLDNMQaY0VE7d9_zhEb_SMSTF1X5o4_ZFdU_2coNbctYSXq-Nu7jMP_9p_Eg8wyLxQ7sUNwig4_xTWCfVOcOMYlKS2bheNUtFocbICeDhIgVtIUJbv16dvxPXBKrk5wGMR42nE8ZsVKgBkO1OyTrRCDKjTrwRwqHpcYgaiqBkeF1AHyWO3ddrdQobPQ_icLgZm0RMr82gtLMN9IIH9Uj0UX_wJKFyXXj5d4-XV4J-DO2Svjtxvr-cDx6zW3frsoV0uTVu9LF8liHmO8Si41BpwsfeXJAOXNOHSOFHfArmO6KSIEtFEV1Kx2KrhMuPcaq1T_fy3x2XBPa3UyDSBpOzsgoMP_GXbJIVhVBuDLxaPsM7TE73ecaNTSXgMMP-gg5cdjqdaKJWn4BKjyMeh0Rdv31K-I_MFWa5zzASsRe3nIMGY5cwU4sKUdp96fjZ_0VteozksNpWvlmnGazUUco5prYTtQrDuHq_kCgXnzGd4Ib8dGG2CikzhRNEJYarElC=w687-h915-no

View of balcony:

FWxMVFfkD5p2wxldtM-NSXy7U41gN7u5hp9k908TGLjWI4NgKXRxxNDk71cp2mGtfR0g4ZqaPkzmKsAIHe1MGNKdiyVFmvej8BsuVR79wMhyIk_b54Mxy-jLFevT5YJm9BcLr9-eV3WUzGVt_wai7vrSg0SSB_V1Ty8CMgmkDjFjCcmCYTN0UXhGP_AEQfXCHf9liExUrk9CyEE2cEb553z7zgfn-3gw1F0A4RUT-OBIr2A6JO-Q7CrXYh5cHgnDR-1OoDmXYL2h2mpaKyOCgM8tcH9RkbToUjyw4sytXOd4YDf8VjrerEWxjiU7qyq37pr_YN5_ghh9U7_Xhhg3f49OFYpnHB6_RgTKmxDtyQHvBy6iRmv7UncPdQC6doZXzrCsct3jc0tk_asU7K5JfrGHRh220ErcKJs2YrmBuvDK7Uqn43nM-IIxRYfJBclDIuZ3MB2fWIsb8fmVfcFxoafeK10vp9PxTm_BiwaK6j1EIzqq74TQG14BYrR5WdtzGP_B7hSrSiSnQAlIr--SUTL3Fca0ojyJZ_3epVVd1HHhzL3CM_7Fk2YfbIHie3p3X5BHUrn_2XmWR4et5pu7ySD0KOcCG5hSYpkn-iX7=w1220-h915-no

View of sofa bed:

ZAgResTzAmKoKLMO7R0HFEyLOOIhWl3r025kNMolhEKBIUMJJ2CRa9NQSgc61AxPNqgTuUUcqcgAR5aZoWb_JYghW-lhoTENAJFFLj9EnDfZJ-qZQig_jHeM4Bh7sZzK9WIJ28rLoaBFJ8S9gFemnm-Vaa7c_dx8LH4Q3Tp91aqZa5Q045YPkkoTB7XTHUfdKb9sir1XU2M8fBpmGLIPjMmAfDTLJMkyt7BgTov6jSK9KCW2saADfdvtUKicHuJcW5MwmCr_bTt61w6W0X6Sn11wkgKYtjX8Fbv1Spe6kzeBROFq8HSj-BPt5H8lSpiwZa5ehFnsE8f47_qSeLveD_di-3Q6jhMlxH80TrOlvNsNz2WLhVzWljC3wvzWP2wLvrs8CKsfpftwN2YBbkhnE60CZ3mu1MGmoGN3PUL5RW3BG_SyBL_qEY0NXqxIRJ5JxmXnvGaMkhTF62F6tyQuKMnKzWcs2hdcWOJGMf5YyhsmSSdMYSLDtVnHgJUa2KpbgX2TaNng3sZdI_YkC4ybemEo8e3wj7hhDjRm1zSnDxdBAWnTHL2utn2TrDHd7EKzsnl1JBQaQ1BGQatXEiUPTJ2YZVI9nfQnaZjuKgSS=w687-h915-no

View of bed:

2e4yPsVHJwzNT43GRoO-4F6TCCm1a2uKENy04-BwtyGUkpNNUnAPxuAKr5PvMEq0W9LWGrowUZ-0whcZSp92tkTDO70Lg3XX7cI6B2EdxjjPjnhlZg-bgWvudhX_OI7ZUTpzIsINtSAh61KCOqf2Wh7OWDBCkLjs0yKIEOmO82_g1qvaaY1KghkhG30mvecZG9qjEurDZ_fHBRNM1J-cd94muowMHj593neN63w-vNAdyOuxHm6EjBtUA5qQv5bCDmCG38SrU4W13SR7qt-Yawn-Jz8Wx5vopkImfsKV4PGWzs5QCg5F0HgagvfVnkcGB9ZohwNwzy0ToE3lhW_N5zLRF4o-1mAS9BPPjPPOt6pON7Mqt71TZASXWKdcbZMW3g-k0JGKfxq-VUmAMtzF8P_I7HmfJtblf08KBkwwkATDtZDsPvSw9J3IdYP5jEvcbP-__-bXx8d8nUFcxuiUCG7BlDb4Q0rxE3bo10wiyVPrN9gegsUQC9BIGl4sDn6eD0LtCNO55mBMM6WRRhrhi4F_Ocpr57U94rf1r-JbV0l8qjpo2X_ZHUv_fdoEchtjAdtojT4n0acGT-NrvAbLksYSYR-JM3xORHYvY1HZ=w687-h915-no

View of desk area:

cNHVkX6G544iB07jSmIiAc4-Ocz_Nsrs4nzGSbAVHYbFknMGfZYeiRpSFmwftmsjP-L9xbZASx5rkpl-X5jw8ThQY-oz-0CUWijd3yZcxcyUidsZH6prvXZQn96gwH-w0BBhV_I6hZ7BngFBuP0nt3n5bH8T9-ZBaeUJzkkwqFT-2NNdySM371KibiC7CcdMIkCsTI38ZXtvAHfaJNVfHYixwtvH33OXEBggwfEfLZxFGAgGLmhmZp71RlzHp6EX8s4OCoULUuSNmGW-uJkO1cp4J0hscO8VoI-sVyp6b6bXExOJzUOgZtQqGa0ifUqb85sI2PSp89OcPZKhNzrXUKIUL9ZZwnNGYJ2J104qSeQtNq8jlAQ9ErZfBwkmtWM9RYFNJTX9tchW0x9rnA-NJVaYiEhb2Z4p_WZJolgsPkV6iTsqmhy-sXBYfqYRcknHM7504gSHOwRxJSCOUUHPc6IdB3AM1ATd6AIs8i9a_aZue0eWlI7egfN5r9s2FjBYp5_s6ppxSHeYVgQJbzfTNiDkgW2TrznFj61YDzvfHTf-DMOKe289kaFgBxmvXN33aNAFr1eXDXOuYD9lk0zB-0WrDk4BE2ieIF30TsJ5=w687-h915-no

Nice size shower:

tMv4oE3vcZZCeS12SaUoXop-57Yt7gAbkPGAqVaUmnoDa4YF1aAIP3qa1tIAiw_Cecljc0Xle3JaFqAB74X1ajAUWabWqLCJ6cZ3qwT_1bB1JTG9y5BtWH05wCtIfI6YYizmCevu2RE74zmxRLh8MRqQJ8zV-0DgqFC9tAwMszb80nqP2c-73dzQwkGHHMtxNIEMdNDy3Gwhdj3Q5Z4bXqD7Fb5Diva_Zn9EM4bkDGIryNlUmSQxOg4QEkaywnNNxNdRVV05TduXaA1X8ibJx6jPXXLSVwcZ4n5LnjA45H6pZ1RiaQnGIDHtZFCtVDSbkA_t163y56gRSjkSLc20a0uuhhJgf8q7A3czECv2UtcRX5OYoi_zU3E3RcJMSCaLth1kFJSmNxx6b_74JMkws9R8b-42CTOAMQ8iGejpV49REjcempnQL97rcz9QP4rSqFgsX_VC32p1plvuUCgKre60BoX-JxTeh42ep3Py020lIjFVEs7iFxCCwKunbzUhlMq2vhpSSAKqSfd2Uk496cxiRm3yeU2cEsL3oOwsIOZWfSOEOvr6BtexxutQUhBi6BhCOoa13yFAXPVs8VGDPPSwxFIUP6V3g8qGsDey=w687-h915-no

Ship - Getaway

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11308

Stateroom Category – H6 Haven Aft-facing Balcony

Balcony View - Unobstructed.

Balcony Size? Very large. We had 2 lounge chairs, 4 regular chairs and table.

Was wind a problem? No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No.

Any other comments? - Absolutely amazing cabin. Separate bedroom with huge bathroom attached, complete with large tub and shower. Second bathroom with shower adjacent to cabin door. Huge balcony with slider off living room, as well as a door off the bedroom.

Only possible negative was that it was 450 steps to the Haven, but based on the amount of food we consumed in the Haven restaurant that could be viewed as a positive.

36721681463_eee98c1bf5_z.jpg

36721681353_d44f9c5f64_z.jpg

36721681153_8376190f5d_z.jpg

37361413092_cd4444b7be_z.jpg

Ship - GEM

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 11020

Stateroom Category – Mini Suite with balcony

Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –No

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes

Balcony View - Unobstructed.

Balcony Size? 2 chairs and a small table

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - see below

Any other comments? I've only cruised once before but don't remember it being this loud in the room. We could hear other toilets flushing and the room creaked and even shuddered/shook at times. There was also this annoying swooshing water sound that my husband thought was other toilets but I thought was maybe the sound of the water in the pool upstairs sloshing about (even though pool was not directly overhead,we were below library and card room). Also bed so close to closet couldn't open doors all the way.

Ship - POA

Deck - 11

Stateroom # - 8000

Stateroom Category – Owner' Suite

Starboard or Port Side - Fore

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –Yes

Balcony View - Obstructed.

Balcony Size? 2 chairs and a Hot Tub

Was wind a problem? Yes

Any specific problems with this cabin? - see below

Any other comments?The Balcony had a fore Bulkhead obstructing the view where you had to stand to look out. The tub was behind the bulkhead so you could not see out while soaking. The power to the room failed and the toilets lost the ability to flush on the first night (it was fixed pretty quickly). When running at power the wind was pretty intense. The fold out bed was Ok but not as nice as I would expect for a stateroom of the this quality. The Butler and Steward were really responsive. The room was really plush otherwise except they had to replace the dirty cushion on one of the chairs on the balcony.