Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi all:

My wife and I are on the Encore beginning on February 22nd. We have two $400 coupons. For those new to Seabourn, if you get a coupon from us and it is your first sailing (and occurs before we leave on 2/22/18), each of us gets a $400 room credit for excursions/purchases, etc.

I can be reached at tkoch1029@gmail.com.

Thanks!

My husband and I are on the Encore beginning on February 6th. We have two $400 coupons. For those new to Seabourn, if you get a coupon from us and it is your first sailing (and occurs before we leave on 6th Feb 2018), each of us gets a $400 room credit for excursions/purchases, etc.

Please email me s2a4s@hotmail.com

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
We just put a deposit on our first Seabourn cruise. Our departure date is March 31, 2018. Would love to receive a referral coupon from past SB cruisers and would appreciate knowing more about the process.

I have a referral coupon which would entitle both of us to $400 onboard credit. Please email me at rosteve at gmail dot com.

Rose

Greetings. I have two coupons available for any first time Seabournistas. If you're like us, once you try it you'll be hooked.

Anyway, we both get a $400 room credit if you sail prior to our sailing which will be on May 15th, 2018.

t's a great deal...please email me at tkoch1029@gmail.com if you're interested.

Hi first time cruisers on Seabourn!

I have a Referral Coupon for you if your cruise starts before May 2018. This will give us both a $400 on board credit.

Please mail me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com

Thanks

John.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi first time cruisers on Seabourn!

I still have a Referral Coupon for you if your cruise starts before May 2018. This will give us both a $400 on board credit.

Please mail me at jag60uk at yahoo dot com

Thanks

John.

If you need a referral coupon and are cruising before December 20, 2017, please contact me. I don’t think I will be doing any other Seabourn cruises after the December 20, 2017 one but I sure would enjoy getting the referral credit and giving you your $400 in new guest credit.

janet AT haskett.org

We are first time Seabourn cruisers ( cruise date early April 2018) and have been following this thread with interest. However can someone clarify for us please- the $400 OBC voucher cannot be given if you already have OBC (albeit a smaller amount) as part of your package from Seabourn.

Seabourn will let you pick which SBC you want to use so if the $400 is more than what you got as a promo (e.g., the $300 they were giving recently as part of the anniversary sale), you can opt to use the $400 instead ... you just need to tell them that's what you want to do.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a first time cruiser who is using the $400.00 coupon provided to me by a past Seabourn cruiser. It was super simple to obtain the shipboard credit. I had already received a $300.00 shipboard credit from Seabourn's anniversary promotion. When the past cruiser sent in the coupon, Seabourn automatically applied the higher coupon to my booking. All I had to do was supply my reservation information to the past cruiser for them to mail the coupon to Seabourn. The $400.00 credit now appears on my online information in place of the $300.00. Easy peasey!

:halo: We are sailing in February 2019 :halo: and have a referral Coupon.

US$ 400 OBC for First-time-sailors with Seabourn! Everbody here knows by now ;)

Pls mail me your eMail adress and I will send you the coupon or we talk it over.

Live in Austria. Would be very happy to hear from you.

eMail: xpina dot colada at gmail dot com

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

Z