Margaritaville breakfast

Sgt Halftrack

It was in September when we sailed. Best place for breakfast. By the end of the week it was getting more crowded with maybe 20 people. No pancakes or waffles but made to order eggs and omelets.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We tried it on the Breakaway,it was a fun experience,not at all crowded but we are breakfast people and were disappointed at the size and selection. I think for those who don;t need or want a large meal it is fine, quieter than the buffet and a pleasant place to relax.

We tried it on the Breakaway,it was a fun experience,not at all crowded but we are breakfast people and were disappointed at the size and selection. I think for those who don;t need or want a large meal it is fine, quieter than the buffet and a pleasant place to relax.

Is breakfast free there?

This...I missed the waffles, so only did it once.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What about smoked salmon?

No smoked Salmon. It is very small, similar to what is served out by the pool. They offered breads, rolls and toast, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage and potatoes I think. That was about it. There may have been a few other items. It is quiet and a relaxing place, but not a place for a good variety of food. We ate there just the one time. Am glad we did, but wouldn't do it again.