Hotel near Port Rashid cruise terminal

hkr1216

i am a solo female traveler. My cruise ends in Dubai on November 14, but remains docked there for two days. I will have onboard ship privileges during the day, but will need a hotel for one night that is close to the terminal for easy back and forth access. Suggestions please? Thanks so much.

i am a solo female traveler. My cruise ends in Dubai on November 14, but remains docked there for two days. I will have onboard ship privileges during the day, but will need a hotel for one night that is close to the terminal for easy back and forth access. Suggestions please? Thanks so much.

I would stay in the downtown area near Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall and along Sheik Zayed Rd. Unless you want to be near the beach. If you give me an idea of your budget I can be more specific. The port is not walkable so you will need to take a taxi either way. Taxis are reasonable and it will take you on average 10-15 minutes from downtown/Business Bay unless you are stuck in traffic.

I'd like to stay under $150 if possible. What is most important is close proximity to the cruise terminal. Thanks.

Consider Towers Rotana. It is 6 miles from the port so about a 15-20 minute drive with traffic. The advantage is the proximity to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall and Fountains/ Dubai Opera House/ a lot of restaurants, with the convenience of the Financial Center metro stop right there. You are one stop away (about two minutes) from an area bursting with a lot of things to see and do. I think you would be comfortable doing any of these things solo day or night.

https://www.rotana.com/rotanahotelandresorts/unitedarabemirates/dubai/towersrotana

Another area to stay is along the creek in the historic part of Dubai. You are about the same distance to the port, easy to visit any of the spice/gold/ or textile souks/ a dinner cruise along the creek, or visit the Sheik Mohammed Center for Cultural Understanding. Some of these things are on the opposite side of the creek but easy to ride an abra across or take a taxi. It is more congested, though safe, but you might find less walkable if you don't know your way around.

https://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-dubaideiracreek

Hope this helps in your search:)

Edited by lilybob
spelling