Electrical voltage on Navigator

mrstanley

We have not been on the Navigator since it was refurbished. Will we be able to still use a

220volt European hair dyer and 220volt makeup mirror? We were able to plug these directly into sockets the last time we cruised as there were 220v outlets in the cabin. Also…are there any drawers along side the desk in the cabin?

Is there a stool at the lighted vanity in the room ?

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I thought I would tack this question in here. We will be on the navigator in a week and I was wondering if someone could tell me if this type of outlet adapter (link to plug on amazon) can be used on the outlets that are above the side tables on the bed?

I think they are the flat europlugs by the bed but I was wondering if someone knew for sure, it would be nice for me to be able to plug my phone in by the bed.

Thank you

OK, There seem to be plenty 220 European plugs, but are there 110 plugs at the desk, the vanity and the nightstands by the bed.

We have never been on the Navigator, but will be in Jan. I want to get our electronics right!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow this up on my previous question, we are on the navigator now ... there are two 110v US style outlets and two round Euro style outlets on the desk. On the makeup table, there are two US-style outlets and one three prong flat Euro-style outlet. Also, next to one of the Euro round outlets is a female HDMI socket for plugging an auxiliary input into, on the Samsung TV you can choose either a DVD player or this HDMI as an input.

On each side of the bed here is a three-prong Euro-style flat outlet on each side of the bed.

There is also the one US/Euro 110v 220v outlet in the bathroom.

Just to follow this up on my previous question, we are on the navigator now ... there are two 110v US style outlets and two round Euro style outlets on the desk. On the makeup table, there are two US-style outlets and one three prong flat Euro-style outlet. Also, next to one of the Euro round outlets is a female HDMI socket for plugging an auxiliary input into, on the Samsung TV you can choose either a DVD player or this HDMI as an input.

On each side of the bed here is a three-prong Euro-style flat outlet on each side of the bed.

There is also the one US/Euro 110v 220v outlet in the bathroom.

Thanks so much for posting the answers to my question.

Good to know we will need to bring a converter for the bed side Euro-style plug.

Is there a DVD player in the suite or maybe for loan from the office?

Thanks,

Carolyn

We do not have a DVD player in our suite but we are in a Deluxe veranda suite, in the past when were on the Mainer and Voyager they had DVD players in the concierge level suites but this trip we decided to go with the veranda level

Not having the dvd player and Illy coffee maker for us in nice since we now have more room for unpacking some of our items and a place to keep a couple of bottles of red wine at the ready.

I ordered a set of these plugs from amazon and they seem to be working fine. If I see that they have a DVD player for borrow I will let you know.

We do not have a DVD player in our suite but we are in a Deluxe veranda suite, in the past when were on the Mainer and Voyager they had DVD players in the concierge level suites but this trip we decided to go with the veranda level

Not having the dvd player and Illy coffee maker for us in nice since we now have more room for unpacking some of our items and a place to keep a couple of bottles of red wine at the ready.

I ordered a set of these plugs from amazon and they seem to be working fine. If I see that they have a DVD player for borrow I will let you know.

Thanks for the info. We are also in a Deluxe veranda suite.

The coffee maker is no big deal...I don't drink coffee and DH likes to get out and get his own early. We do like a DVD player though. We can always use the computer, but it is nice to see the show on a bigger screen.

Thanks again for checking.

Carolyn

Carolyn if your computer or tablet has HDMI out then you can plug it into the spare HDMI port that is on the desk and watch it on the bigger screen.

Thanks for the info. We are also in a Deluxe veranda suite.

The coffee maker is no big deal...I don't drink coffee and DH likes to get out and get his own early. We do like a DVD player though. We can always use the computer, but it is nice to see the show on a bigger screen.

Thanks again for checking.

Carolyn