#7434 on Liberty (or same class)

kiwigirl

Has anyone stayed in 7434 on the Empress deck of the Liberty (or same class)?

It is the last cabin on the side in the back of the ship. It looks like it wraps around a staircase, but the balcony is a regular one.

I'm just wondering if their is any advantage to it vs. a regular balcony room a few doors up?

Thanks! :D

woo- hoo- I have that cabin on the Liberty come February. Not many photos around on that cabin. It does not have a sofa and has only one chair for sitting.

If you go to the carnival board and search on cabins 7434 you will get tons of information.

Here are photos of the cabin under that particular cabin. http://community.webshots.com/album/321040565NaqBpA

the cabin above (which is a 9A

http://community.webshots.com/album/225863404lZPwTn

your balcony is extra long. so for the same money as the cabin a few doors away--you are getting a bigger cabin/balcony. The stairs you see are for crew only.

So I can't use those stairs to sneak up to the pool bar 2 flights up? bummer.....

Right now I'm in 7431 but I saw that 7434 was available and was just wondering if it was worth it to change. I'll go do my search and see what I come up with.

Thanks!

For the same amount of money you can get the bigger balcony-- with a better layout of the cabin.

IMHO- I would switch.

In the cabin you are in now...youhave 2 chairs and a table on the balcony- in 7434 you can have lounge chairs- with room to spare.

• 8 years later...

I will be in that same cabin 7434 next May and I was also wondering what the cabin looked like. I was not able to see any pictures from the above post and was wondering how to look those pictures up on the Carnival website? I was hoping that the cabin at least had a couch or 2 chairs but I guess it doesn't. Where is the TV in this room? Is it in front of the bed and is attached to the wall? I can't wait to see what this cabin looks like.

Gail

I will be in that same cabin 7434 next May and I was also wondering what the cabin looked like. I was not able to see any pictures from the above post and was wondering how to look those pictures up on the Carnival website? I was hoping that the cabin at least had a couch or 2 chairs but I guess it doesn't. Where is the TV in this room? Is it in front of the bed and is attached to the wall? I can't wait to see what this cabin looks like.

Gail

there is no sofa in the cabin. We had this one on Liberty. I am the rare person that did not like the cabin. If wanting more space your best best is to move to the aft cabin.

the tv is on the wall in the closet. it will be to the left of the bed. the only way to see the tv is from the bed. You have a chair and a table.. which is tucked out of the way. Bringing either out takes up the floor space you have.

Sitting in that chair to see tv you will be constantly looking up.

I sent a mail stating if they moved the closet down into the hall the floor space will open up some.

I was not able to get a lounge chair out here on the Liberty. The way the balcony door was situated it didnt allow for another chair.