#9584 - hump cabin on the jewel of the seas

ladylisa23

Hi everyone,

Can someone please tell me how this balcony room is? This is my first hump cabin and I was wondering if it is any larger than other balcony rooms. This room shows that it is in the center of the hump on the Starboard side.

Any information would greatly help me.

Thanks!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in that we have had that cabin on Jewel for Northern Europe and we loved it. It may not be larger or have a larger balcony but the view foward and back was unbeatable! Plenty of room for the two of us and great location (easy to get back to if you have forgotten anything in your cabin - also short walk after a full day of touring!) Enjoy:)

Just watned to say to Markc4- I LOVE your banner! what a great idea!

We are booked in a "hump" cabin on the Radiance in January, and can't wait. It's not a center hump, its one off to the side #8598, but we are still pretty excited!

• 2 weeks later...
Just watned to say to Markc4- I LOVE your banner! what a great idea!

We are booked in a "hump" cabin on the Radiance in January, and can't wait. It's not a center hump, its one off to the side #8598, but we are still pretty excited!

What great photos! Thanks so much for sharing those!

Thanks for the kind words. The cabin number is actually 8596, center hump deck eight, sorry for the typo.

Our "Cruise Banner" has traveled on the last three trips and has become a tradition. I have a photo from each one, which always makes the DW's album:).

• 2 weeks later...

We are book in 9584, which is a center hump cabin, we will have pretty much the same view as you did. Those pictures gave me a great idea of what the cabin will look like on our trip. I love the fact that you have full frontal and rear views from the balcony. What an extra bonus. That banner is great!

Thanks again.

Archived