"L" shaped cabin Carnival Victory #6424

marcyjane

Looking for anyone that has stayed in one of these "L" shaped cabins near aft of Carnival Victory.

Cabin is on port side 2nd up from the aft. Cabin 6424.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.:)

Thanks,

That is what I understand about the balcony's. I looked at the Carnvial web site and a much, much lower Cat. is now going for nearly what we paid for this 8A cat.

I just don't uderstand all the Cat. and prices, when you look at the decks and cabins. Why a 9A is so high and the cabins sizes are the same and the balcony is no larger than the 8A's execept to the "L" shaped.

I do understand that from what I have read that it is based on the deck you are on, but still really don't know why that matters. I'm sure that it is just that people want a certain deck, no matter what Cat. it is maybe.

Thanks

We had this cabin recently on our Victory cruise in June. We absolutely loved it! The balcony is twice as long as other category 8 cabins. There were 3 chairs and a small taqble on the balcony. The queen bed was wonderful--no crack in the middle like the twin beds pushed together. The bathroom was a bit smaller and oddly shaped. The shower leaked out at the bottom and tended to flood the bathroom a bit, but it was not a big deal--just don't leave any clothes on the bathroom floor when showering.

This room was right above one of the lounges. It was a little loud at night until midnight, when the band stopped playing. Other than that, there was no noise. The view of the Statue of Liberty when we returned to port the last morning was absolutely spectacular. All in all, I would not hesitate to book this cabin (or onw configured like it) again.

Lisa

Thanks Lisa,;)

In case you check back here to this post might I ask a couple of questions.

How was the motion and I've heard it's hard to find your way to the dining room.

Also DH wanted me to ask about the electric outlets for his video camera battery charger.

Thanks so much I been searching and reading all I can on the Victory and this type cabin.

Thanks again

Sherry:)

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Awesome cabin, right above the letter "Y" in Victory. If you get the chance to upgrade DO IT! It's an Island Paradise escape from the rest of the ship....we spent a lot of time in there just relaxing and watching the views. Lots of cabin and lots of storage space. Close to everything you need to be.

• 8 months later...
Looking for anyone that has stayed in one of these "L" shaped cabins near aft of Carnival Victory.

Cabin is on port side 2nd up from the aft. Cabin 6424.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.:)

We are booked on the Carnival Victory in Cabin 6424. I was wondering how was your cruise?

• 2 years later...

Archived