"BA" Balcony Cabins on "THE SKY" ?

mr jailerman

My wife and I stayed in one of the BA balcony rooms on the Sky back in 2002 for our honeymoon. We stayed on the Fjord deck if I remember right and our room was right beside one of the suites. I actually loved it. We were upgraded there from a lower balcony room. I loved the fact that the balcony faced out from the back of the ship. I found that rather unique and also a little more private. Even though Norwegian gets a bad rap sometimes, I still think this was my most enjoyable cruise, but I might be biased due to it being our honeymoon. It just seemed that the crew went out of their way to make our honeymoon wonderful. I have never had the same treatment ever since on any cruise I have been on, but I have only been on Norwegian, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean.

My wife and I stayed in one of the BA balcony rooms on the Sky back in 2002 for our honeymoon. We stayed on the Fjord deck if I remember right and our room was right beside one of the suites. I actually loved it. We were upgraded there from a lower balcony room. I loved the fact that the balcony faced out from the back of the ship. I found that rather unique and also a little more private. Even though Norwegian gets a bad rap sometimes, I still think this was my most enjoyable cruise, but I might be biased due to it being our honeymoon. It just seemed that the crew went out of their way to make our honeymoon wonderful. I have never had the same treatment ever since on any cruise I have been on, but I have only been on Norwegian, Carnival, and Royal Caribbean.

Thanks for the info..:)

We had a BA on our cruise on Sky 12/8 and the room was nice. We were on the port side of the ship and turned out to be the best area and right around the corner from the elevators. I think the number was 9220. Take sunglasses because the flashy pink sofabed might blind you!:D

We had a BA on our cruise on Sky 12/8 and the room was nice. We were on the port side of the ship and turned out to be the best area and right around the corner from the elevators. I think the number was 9220. Take sunglasses because the flashy pink sofabed might blind you!:D

Great to hear ! I was looking at the cabins directly across the back though.. Thanks for the warning about the sunglasses ! :D

• 1 month later...

The cabin dimensions state the cabin is 202 sq ft with a 47 sq ft balcony. I'm curious to know if the room is really 202 sq ft w/o the balcony. I know they added the balconies during the refurbishment but wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

Archived