HAL site in Firefox browser

Walfam

When I go to the HAL site in Firefox browser, there is an entire top line that does not show. It's the one that has LogIn, Favorites, My account, etc.

I can see it in Chrome and IE, both of which I detest using for various reasons.

Is there a trick to seeing this top line in Firefox browser? I used to be able to see it.

Is this Firefox quirk one of the wonders of the "new and improved" HAL site?

When I go to the HAL site in Firefox browser, there is an entire top line that does not show. It's the one that has LogIn, Favorites, My account, etc.

I can see it in Chrome and IE, both of which I detest using for various reasons.

Is there a trick to seeing this top line in Firefox browser? I used to be able to see it.

Is this Firefox quirk one of the wonders of the "new and improved" HAL site?

Try right-clicking in that area and see if it is an option that somehow became disabled.

Yes, using latest version of Firefox. It automatically updates. Tweaking the Zoom index under 'View' tab does nothing for the problem.

I do not have this problem with any other website in the Firefox browser, just HAL's, and did not have it with the old version of the website on Firefox, which I bookmarked from links posted here on CC and now only get the spinning circle of death on that page (will not load).

I have no problem with the HAL website as far as page view on Firefox.

My problem is that the new HAL website is garbage on any browser---Firefox, Chrome, or IE.

I've been trying to make a reservation for a week. I don't want a guarantee, I want to choose my room. I click "Change Room", and as the "building circle" rotates, I can see the page behind it to do the change, but the building circle never resolves and I can't do anything.

I HATE THE NEW HAL WEBSITE.

Follow up ..... I figured out that going into View tab and zooming out actually worked this time. HAL pge is the only one like this. I was able to go to Princess Cruise site and everything is visible at the top. It has to be something about this new HAL web site. Whatever,,,,,it's now solved at my end. Thanks everyone for your input.