Adventure checking into Southwest

bullsh

Has your group considered purchasing the “early bird” for Southwest. This eliminates the need to check in early as the airline checks you in and sets your boarding position. All you need is to obtain a boarding pass, either on your phone when you dock, or at the airport.

It is a group booking. They do not offer early bird with group books

Does the Adventure ots have a computer room? I will need to check our group in for flight home. When on cruise we like to stay disconnected. If we need to we can get 1 device surf package

Yes, there is a guest computer area.

Another option is to ask a friend or relative at home to check-in on your behalf. You can print boarding passes at a kiosk at the airport.

Just wait until you're back in your "home" port...check in on your phone, and print the boarding passes when you get to the airport.

Not a good solution on Southwest...they will end up in the last boarding group.

Roz

Just wait until you're back in your "home" port...check in on your phone, and print the boarding passes when you get to the airport.

This is not a good idea with Southwest when one does not have Early Bird.

If you are all under one reservation and able to use that to check in , don't see why you couldn't get the early bird check in too?

I’m sure southwest would happily sell them EBCI...as a family of 5 it would cost about $100...possibly $125 if they are in the highest pricing tier...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When booking in a group on southwest we was given a booking number that I can use and it will check us all in at one time. Can not use early bird check in with a group,check in must be done online. I understand that it will cost me to use the computer on the ship. It would cost me $60 to put zoom surf on one device, to only use it the one time I am hoping using the ship computer room for 2 minuets doesn’t cost me $60

When booking in a group on southwest we was given a booking number that I can use and it will check us all in at one time. Can not use early bird check in with a group,check in must be done online. I understand that it will cost me to use the computer on the ship. It would cost me $60 to put zoom surf on one device, to only use it the one time I am hoping using the ship computer room for 2 minuets doesn’t cost me $60

The lowest cost package for one 24-hour period is $23. However, as mentioned above, I've sometimes (not always) seen lower cost options on the last day that gave 1 hour of access.

Are you sure there is no one in your group that is Diamond or above? If so, they you would have at least one free day.

The lowest cost package for one 24-hour period is $23. However, as mentioned above, I've sometimes (not always) seen lower cost options on the last day that gave 1 hour of access.

Are you sure there is no one in your group that is Diamond or above? If so, they you would have at least one free day.

No Diamond members. My DW and I are the highest we are Emerald now and Diamond after this one

Thank you

Ditto, I'd let you do it for free!

I'd do it for a drink!

Actually someone asked me if I could check a flight status for her last week on Majesty...she wanted to be sure that her daughter's flight wasn't cancelled due to the hurricane. I offered to let her send an email too, but she said as long as the flight went, all was ok.