Question about Ebates

I’ve read several threads on here about those of you who have successfully used Ebates to earn cash back on your cruises. My question is does the cruise have to be paid in full at the time of booking to earn the max amount of cash back? Or is the cash back just based on the value of the cruise and you can pay it off by final payment but still receive full cash back value?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I booked through Ebates and expedia (cruise was dec 2016, can't remember how long before we booked it, but I think I paid it off at tax time). They said I wouldn't get the cash back til after the cruise, (it was 10%!), but I got it back after the cruise was paid in full, well before we sailed. There wasn't an issue with making payments

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Typically they remit payment post cruise which was the scenario the last 3 that I booked through them. The usual time frame is 3 months post cruise. My advice  is to keep all information about booking and a copy of reservation so if they don't automatically send it to you can submit it. I had it happen once before sent them the documents they sent me my check a couple weeks later very easy process.