Post cruise hotel question

Funbobby68

Hey all we sail back in to NOLA on March 2 2019 , we could not get a direst flight back to the west coast in a workable time so looking for hotel for the night , with Mardi Gras going on hotels after the cruise have become pretty expensive

We are there 3night before we sail so hoping to see and do most thing before we board

My real question is where to stay , was thinking about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie , looks like it clicks all boxes for us just wondering about cost from port to hotel and cost to taxi to French quarter,bourbon street. Does appear they have airport transfer .

If I’m missing something better please let me know

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 3:36 PM, Funbobby68 said:

Hey all we sail back in to NOLA on March 2 2019 , we could not get a direst flight back to the west coast in a workable time so looking for hotel for the night , with Mardi Gras going on hotels after the cruise have become pretty expensive

We are there 3night before we sail so hoping to see and do most thing before we board

My real question is where to stay , was thinking about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Metairie , looks like it clicks all boxes for us just wondering about cost from port to hotel and cost to taxi to French quarter,bourbon street. Does appear they have airport transfer .

If I’m missing something better please let me know

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this for your pre or post cruise stay? Right now it's a $17 lyft from the port to the country inn and suites and a $18 uber. Hotel to french quarter would be a few bucks cheaper.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, Funbobby68 said:

Post cruise for one night 

That's a good spot. Good area as far as restaurants and shopping. Free breakfast and airport shuttle. I actually just booked it for my next precruise stay and will be reviewing it in my live review on the carnival board December 1st.

Edited by Saint Greg