Hands in Everything

radiationman

This mostly concerns meals in the Lido/buffet. Seems that many folks do not use provided utensils to take food, but would rather use their grubby hands. People are always grabbing bread, cookies, pastry. On most recent cruise I noticed a woman t along sushi from the display with her fingers. There was a guy taking strawberys from a serving bowel examining them and putting ones he didn't like back. I've noticed people taking dogs and burgers directly from grill with their hands. Even when food is served on the line lots of morons feel they need to touch chafing dishes with their hands. Does anyone else think this is a problem, think stomach illness ie norovirus and others as well as other communical diseases. These cruisers are downright inconsiderate, I bet they never even wash their hands.

Other gross stuff. Guys who bring drinks into men's room and the to dinner. We once encountered a family who changed their baby's diapers in the Lido dinning room.

Any ideas how to stop this madness. Have spoken to several dinning room managers who say there is nothing they can do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Even if there were policies formulated to prevent these, or may even have existing ones, the problem I observed has always been the enforcement. Some even have sanitizing dispensers at the buffet entrance. But still some just pass by it and ignores its need. Sometimes, only hard lessons initiate action.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums