Need some BRA advice from other large breasted women (DD F FF)

kajunkruisers

I lost weight and was finally able to fit into bras from local stores (36-38 DDD/F, but probably could have gone to 34 if they carried), but have regained about half of the weight and those bras don't fit well any more. I recently measured and am either a 36J or or 38I. There are two specialized fitting boutiques about an hour from me that I will check on Saturday. Hoping they will have something (both sites claim to have AA-N) that fits and will help my back pain/head aches.

OP - I'd suggest googling bra fittings near you and see if there are any in a reasonable distance. I find department stores/VS to be a waste of time.

I lost weight (and my boobs shrank, thank god!) but now i need new bras. i'd forgotten how expensive the brand / style bra i wear are, i wear Panache style 3376. I had gotten all the way up to to a 38 GG but now I'm somewhere around a DD. Anyhow, I'm hoping maybe yall can direct me to a different brand that is still supportive without being too decorative or old fashion'ish. I'll try to add a photo of the style bra i'm looking for (specifically a 2 prong hook)

I'm in a nearly identical boat (haha --- pun not intended!) - lost a bunch of weight, shrunken boobs, and I love Panache bras. Same size, too, twin! If you go to the "herroom.com" website and then click on the "universal cup sizing" tab, you can enter your Panache size, and it will help you find bras in other brands that will fit, because Panache's sizing system is so off from others. You can then search the site for all bras they have in that size. It is such an easy way to shop for bras.

I lost weight and was finally able to fit into bras from local stores (36-38 DDD/F, but probably could have gone to 34 if they carried), but have regained about half of the weight and those bras don't fit well any more. I recently measured and am either a 36J or or 38I. There are two specialized fitting boutiques about an hour from me that I will check on Saturday. Hoping they will have something (both sites claim to have AA-N) that fits and will help my back pain/head aches.

OP - I'd suggest googling bra fittings near you and see if there are any in a reasonable distance. I find department stores/VS to be a waste of time.

Success! The first store I went to had an awesome fitter, she made me feel very comfortable and was able to tell just by looking what my size was. I got 2 Elomi bras and one Enell (more for workouts than regular wear, but much better than my current bras). The Elomi are 2-hook and pretty:D