Is there Royal Court Tea on Port days?

jaoran

So my family is on the May 5 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean and I was wondering if Disney does the Royal Court Tea when the ship is in port? When we are in St. Thomas I'm taking my older boys to Turtle Cove but my wife was thinking of staying on board and doing the Royal Court Tea with our daughter (4.5yr) Thanks in advance!

well that's not going to be ok... maybe they'll go to bipity bopity boutique instead.

It is typically only on sea days. You'll be able to see the date is it offered when you are within your booking window' date=' and can schedule it at that time.[/quote']

So my family is on the May 5 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean and I was wondering if Disney does the Royal Court Tea when the ship is in port? When we are in St. Thomas I'm taking my older boys to Turtle Cove but my wife was thinking of staying on board and doing the Royal Court Tea with our daughter (4.5yr) Thanks in advance!

I was just on the Wonder (getting off this morning, actually) and ours was done when we were in port in St. Thomas. Best thing to do is make sure you are signed into your activity planning page the first day your allowed to. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums